Give Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give Away

I've been growing for about 4 years. I've made mistakes. I've learned a lot. I grow a respectable quantity every 4 months or so. Most friends of mine who don't have the space either buy from their sources or have a medical prescription. So what do I do with my jars? I give them away to friends and they don't have to pay. Do many of you give away a lot of your pot? I've got a fridge of brownies. I have a freezer full of cannabutter and 3 jars right now. Does anybody else give a good quantity away?

Yep. Legal here to gift up to one ounce. I do so to anyone I know that wants some. Why not, I can't use it all. Karma's good too though.
    Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

Laughing at your avatar pic Oreo ...good one! Gotta go watch some stooges now. lol My kids never want for weed..always a good supply. Gave some of the neighbours a bunch last christmas..had a good friends wedding earlier this month, went thru an ounce. Wedding party was wrecked by dinner. I think over half the crowd was high on my weed! Also swap with other growers too.
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

Extra weed is great for tipping. When I have to take one of my vehicles to the mechanic I always
        give him some weed when we settle up the bill. You tend to get appointments the next time a little bit faster also LOL!
        "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

Greenstate, I was a mechanic for 20 years and my fav customers would tip with weed. They got taken care of!

Comment

I cant say, its not legal here to gift any away, I grow more than I can use.

Comment

I don't smoke so most gets given away. It's just a fun hobby. I do make gummies to help with sleep. Works like a charm. But most goes to friends. Burping 22 jars as we speak. Bud rot took more than half.

Comment

Yep i give to folks in need who can't grow or afford the inflated prices.
                Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                indoor/outdoor grower
                1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Yep, definitely gift a bunch - I grow way more than I can use. What I find interesting is the age of people who have asked for some. For the most part it is a growing group of octogenarians. I'm going to my fathers 85th birthday party next weekend and I have requests to bring up bud, gummies and cannabis salve (which works so much better than I was expecting) to people almost all in their 80s. If you’d have told me 20 years ago that they would want some I’d have laughed at you.

Comment

• Oreo
                    Oreo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Boomers started in 1968-1969 and never stopped. There was nothing before that. Then again, if you start helping teenagers you might get in trouble. I think police are looking for the young ones to bust because it can hurt grades. I'm old enough to remember $15.00 ounces. In the beginning it was just leaves.

Puglover1 needs some sativa!
                  2X4X6 Quictent
                  1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
                  600w LED (80)
                  1000w LED (180)
                  2 X Viparspectra P-1000
                  2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
                  6" battery/usb fans
                  Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
                  GH trio with Calimagic
                  Lung room humidifier
                  3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
                  ArmorSi, kelp when needed
                  Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
                  Northern Lights auto
                  (Seedsman)
                  auto 00 Kush
                  (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
                  2x Northern lights auto
                  1 auto 00 Kush
                  1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
                  Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

• Oreo
                    Oreo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I use Seedsman. It's the first on the list of recommendations here from which to buy. It came in a cute envelope.

• Catfish22
                    Catfish22 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, she just got back from an unexpected hospital stay jackass, her plants died while she was gone.

Open mouth, remove foot.

• SiriusFourside
                    SiriusFourside commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Catfish22 Chill, dude. Oreo obviously didn't know that and your response was uncalled for.

It's a nice place to be where you've got your grow down well enough to have a surplus. It's even nicer when you can take your sweet time until your plants are absolutely ripe. The bud just gets better every grow!

I'm supporting four patients just in my own house plus I've got friends I give an ounce away to every time they come over. There's also my grown kids - my daughter brought me some of the short mason jars for preserves when I needed the quart jars. I sent her away with all four packed with four kinds of weed (Purple Haze, Laughing Buddha, Acapulco Gold and some seeded Skunk #1 in case they want to try their hand at growing).
                  Coconut Grove
                  4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
                  4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
                  32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
                  Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

• Oreo
                    Oreo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I had been relying on friends who find seeds here and there from the stuff they buy. But lately I sent cash by mail to one of the advertised sellers from this site and received Durban Poison and White Widow. I still have 3 to 4 weeks on my present crop but I'm eager to try strains that I know their name and advertised THC content.

My kids walks across the street twice a week for an 1/8. My oldest friend needs a 1/4 every couple of weeks and another friend only smoke an 1/8 every 8 to 10 weeks. Then there's a neighbor who grows clones I give him but once in a while he runs old his old lady is always smoking. Easy to keep these few in free weed with what I've learned from reading the main site. And in Michigan we can legally gift up to 2 ounces life is good.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X