ATF Harvest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATF Harvest

Hi all. First time grower here. I picked Alaska Thunder Fuck. Home girl stuff when it was MTF How "Lucky" we were back then. Anyway on to my question. Are these ready to harvest. They have been grown in a outdoor greenhouse in southern Ontario
    Really appreciate the help in advance!
    Smoke On!

Pistols still very white, so I'd say you have a few weeks to go.

Comment

They don't look ready yet. Still have a few weeks to go. Take a look at the link. Do you have a jeweler's loupe? I wait till the trichomes have turned cloudy and about 30% are amber trichomes. You pistils are still white too. They should turn brown/red and curl in on themselves.
      Harvesting cannabis at the right time is just as important as how you grow the plant. Harvest marijuana buds too soon and you lose potency and yields; too late and you can end up making a batch of sleep medicine. Learn how to harvest at the perfect time, every time! Here's what you need...
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Nope not ready yet !! Give it a few more weeks and check your trichomes.
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_109687.jpg
Views:	309
Size:	130.1 KB
ID:	542060

Comment

Thank you everyone!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X