Stupid Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid Question

Is there a plant that produces co2 at night? To put a tent and increase the co2 level...

It's called " The Forest " just kidding ya. Just stick the kids in there tell em there going camping. No seriously now it's everywhere it's in the air.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Numb
      Numb commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahahaha love u thanks for answer

Howdy Numb, Yes there is, but it won't fit in most grow spaces, gas and coal power plants!LOL!!!. Like SoOrbudgal said "... it's everywhere it's in the air." especially with global warming going on! There are some fungal based CO2 generators available and I tried them several grows back, but there was no visible effect or benefit from them. Just keep a window open to allow fresh air into the grow space and You'll (and Your plants) will be OK.
    Last edited by DW2; 10-10-2021, 12:50 PM. Reason: correct grammar
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• Numb
      Numb commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry stupid question... Fresh air is enough. Thanks for answer bro

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hay Numb, in over 71 years, the only 'stupid questions' are the ones that do not get asked! Questions led to answers, and that's how we learn. Like my high school chemistry teacher all ways said "When You assume, it makes an ass out of you and me.", so never apologize for asking.

Not really stupid question Numb we just messed alittle with it. It's a good question, take care.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
      Not really stupid question Numb we just messed alittle with it. It's a good question, take care.
      Classical music increase yield. But not this song. This song depressed babies. They look empty wall and try kill himself.

Comment

• Catfish22
        Catfish22 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup....

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X