Yellowing leaves help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR Yellowing leaves help

Hello everyone. I just joined this group and am excited to get some good tips on my grows. I am currently growing three gilatos and three night nurses. The gilatos are in the front. I am using coconut coir from bush doctor and gaia green for nutrients. They are under a electric sky 300. The gelato on the far right is showing some discoloration on the leaves. I have found no bugs and am wondering if anyone can help me identify what is going on and how to address this issue. Thank you for any help

Looks like insect damage.

Comment

Looks like where you may have dropped water on the leaves?

Comment

Interesting toppings in those pots what is it? Are you feeding them?
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Yettie
        Yettie commented
        Editing a comment
        Its sand. I had some fungus nats in my last grow. I am trying to prevent them from coming back. I thought i might have insect damage but i havent been able to find any and none of the other plants seem to be affected. I am at a loss of whats going on with that one gelato

• Yettie
        Yettie commented
        Editing a comment
        I forgot to mention. I am feeding them gaia green 4-4-4 and 2-8-4

• uglygangaguy
        uglygangaguy commented
        Editing a comment
        Fungus knats are attracted to…….fungus! Where does fungus proliferate……..dampness, water. Check your humidity in and around your grow and get it to 50 % and don’t overwater your plants, they will tell you when they need it. You should see a reduction in the knats. You can also make knat traps or use sticky boards. ✌️

Kinda looks like TMV.

Tobacco mosaic virus causes strange mottling symptoms in the leaves, slow growth and reduced yields. Learn how to identify and treat TMV for good!
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Yettie
        Yettie commented
        Editing a comment
        I read up on that and it said it would effect the growth but this one is growing faster than any of the other ones. Im at a loss

Ok found this little blood sucker any idea what it is and what is the best way to treat
      Attached Files

Comment

Just wanted to say thank you all for your comments. I appreciate it

Comment

I also am a coco grower. How often are you watering/feed your plants? In the picture the coco looks dry. Coco should stay moist all of the time. Do not let coco dry out. It leads to salt build up in the coco. Look up fertigation on the cocoforcannibus web site. Great info for coco growing!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X