Harvest time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest time?

I'm a pretty new grower, and I don't have a good idea of whether I should harvest these, and if not, how far out I might be. Sorry, no idea what it is - generic Mexican stuff.

Thanks!

Hi.
    I'm new to this but, will try to answer.
    On the grow easy site they have pictures of ready buds. A big help.
    There are different trichomes, the one that look like a mushroom with a stalk should be mostly milky for highest THC content. If to many are turning amber THC is breaking down. I used my phone and a jewelers loop, and did a video. This way you can pause and slowly analyze your images.
    Generally 70-90%pistils red. Mostly milky trichomes with maximum 10-30% amber trichomes. That's what I've read.
    good luck

Comment

• MexicoPo
      MexicoPo commented
      Editing a comment
      Video is a great idea to get a focused shot of the trichomes. Thanks!

Hello MexicoPo well she's got some time to go pics of trichs alittle blurry but if you can tell cloudy an some amber but mostly all cloudy your in the zone leaving longer will help so if she were mine i'd give her at least 2wks. But i'm more concerned at those little white bugs you got chewing on the plant. I've had terrible bud worm issues with the drought and heat waves we had here in Oregon.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• MexicoPo
      MexicoPo commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, but I can't find what you mean. Where do you see little white bugs?

IDK, but thats a damn Fugly bug in the first pic, did you kill it? It aint little either, or white, its green and leaves near by have been chewed on.
    Clear trics, racy paranoid high
    Milky trics, high THC point
    Amber gives couch lock, the more amber the faster the eyes close.

Comment

• MexicoPo
      MexicoPo commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, keeping the grasshoppers under control is a constant challenge.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X