Hello, Newbie Here With Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, Newbie Here With Question

Although I’ve been lurking for a while, I’ve just joined! This is a great site with a wealth of information and a great vibe.
    ‘I’ve started my growing journey with a lot of failure, but sometimes you win and sometimes you learn!

I have a really stunted auto critical purple that I’m not sure what to do with and hoping for some advice. I started it in crap soil so I think that’s why it stunted.
    It’s the only one in my grow tent and I need to get other autos in there (2 1/2 weeks under a daylight LED in another room) that I’ve started but the tent light is on bloom so I have to wait to “harvest” this midget first. Is it ready?

Setup:

4X2X6 Grow tent
    Viparspectra 450W LED
    AC Infinity Cloudline T6 Inline Duct Fan
    AC Infinity Air Carbon Filter
    12” fan
    FoxFarm Ocean Forest
    All the Nutes

Thanks for any input! 🤗
    Photo Grow: 2 Strawberry Cough
    Manifold Training
    4x2x6 Grow Tent
    (2) ViparSpectras 450W LED
    AC Infinity Cloudline T6 & Carbon Filter
    Extra Fan, Humidifier
    FFOF Soil
    FF Trio Nutes
    Temp: 80* RH: 50%
    Well Water Adjusted to 6.5 ph

[QUOTE=MysticMimi;n541581 I started it in crap soil so I think that’s why it stunted.
    🤗[/QUOTE]

I don't grow autos but I understand some growers are good with them and I acknowledge it is my weakness that prevents me from success with autos. That said, crap soil with autos is a prelude to failure. Autos are super sensitive in veg growth - that's why I fail with them. I don't care about veg growth with photoperiod grows - any problems will be overcome with time for photoperiod females. Is it ready? Only a jeweler's loupe will tell you that.

Comment

Hi MysticMimi I've grown autos and have had dwarfs first time i tried. Are the other auto's in final container or do you have to transplant them? I have 2 older vipars 450 reflector series and a vipar P2500. Now when i use those lights with autos after i've had them under my CFL or T5 grow lights i just stick them right in under both switches veg & bloom. I have the height at around 30" away from the tops and are fine when i do this. I'd just shove that little sick one off to the side of tent and go ahead and put the others in there. No that sick one does not look ready either over watered or over nute fed. And don't use the " crap " again LOL.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Thank you so much. I planted it originally in hot soil (before I found this site!) so now the others look fantastic in the good soil in their final containers. Yeah I have a shelf in the tent so it’s about 30” from the light. That’s what I’ll do- stick it to the side. I used a loupe and the bud’s so small, it’s hard to tell. 😂 Thanks again!
        Photo Grow: 2 Strawberry Cough
        Manifold Training
        4x2x6 Grow Tent
        (2) ViparSpectras 450W LED
        AC Infinity Cloudline T6 & Carbon Filter
        Extra Fan, Humidifier
        FFOF Soil
        FF Trio Nutes
        Temp: 80* RH: 50%
        Well Water Adjusted to 6.5 ph

Comment

I haven’t grown autos or indoor but I think it’s time to move on and start growing your new ones ❤️ Time isn’t going to make a huge difference for this one but it will for your new ones!

Comment

I agree, don't let this one tie up your grow space. Resources could be better expended on healthier plants. Learn from it and move on.
            Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X