Stupid stoner moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid stoner moment

So my sister brought me some really good weed last weekend....super silver haze.....I blame it on the weed and my low tolerance as of late...and that on Wednesday, my job told me I was in close contact with someone who tested positive and that I had to go home and quarantine for 5 days....Grrr! So of course I'm getting way too stoned, checking on my plant's while the lights on....it's been way too warm here these last few weeks, high 70s andlow 80s, high humidity...too. I left the tent open to try and cool it down Cuz the temp in there has been hovering in the Mid 80s. Well I apparently Forgot I left it open all day, throughout the plants dark period until the middle of the night when I got up to use the bathroom and saw the light coming from the other bedroom. palm to face moment for sure. Its then end of week 4 in flower....they already look more like weed bonsai trees Instead of like the beautiful plants I see posted here...I just hope leaving the tent open like that won't be a catastrophic thing.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Well i don't think it will effect the rhythem of them for a brief time, but i'm no expert on it cause i've not done it LOL sorry. But really i don't think you should worry, few days of it well for sure would be disaster.

I too have had moments in my grows that have required interrupting the night cycle. Thus far I haven't suffered any consequences. I'd expect your plants to be fine too.

Comment

Its not like they will melt like the old witch, they are weeds after all. They will be fine.
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

I’m bad about doing the same, forgetting. No longer that they were open you should be fine.

Comment

I too have left the "moon" on at night, turned it off as soon as I seen it on, no harm done.

Comment

When I'm doing the flowering phase I put a reminder in my phone for 5 minutes before lights out so my oldtimers doesn't get the best of me. My phone glitched a couple of years back and wont do daily reminders so I have to change it each day buts help me avoid the mistake you made recently and I've made in the past. The plants will survive just keep an eye out for nanners my mistake led to a plant hermi and seeds but the buzz was still on point.

Comment

Lol, I'm a worry wart but all in all...all seems well. Thanks guys!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X