New pistills at the end of flower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New pistills at the end of flower

This amnesia haze auto keeps making new white hairs . Itsin week 10 and i am pointing to maximum thc . All milky trichomes and some amber . But why all those new pistills . Cani harvest or should i wait untill no more white pistils
    Attached Files

It looks like you have some light stress that is causing foxtailing. This can also cause new pistils to form. This is exactly why the pistil method on determining harvest is not as accurate as the trichome method. As long as your trichs are cloudy then dont worry about the pistils. Typically yes, most of the pistols should be brown and curling but some strains can have new pistils form throughout the grow and some forms of stress can cause this too. To me it looks like the tips of your buds are foxtailing slightly which can be genetic but can also be plants being too close to lights.
    Last edited by Tersky; 10-07-2021, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly true what Tersky is telling you. The plant has run it's course an is just pushing cause of the lights thinking it's still got to survive. Make sure your not just looking at the very tops look also down mid way on the plant. You may want to harvest just the first several inches and then allow the lower half to keep ripening Giannhs many times midway down is not as ready as the top half.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X