Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready for harvest?

​​​​

HI everyone. New grower and new to forum. Growing Cream auto from GC. Right around 73rd day. Most white hairs have turned brown and curled but trichomes are still clear. (sorry, couldn't figure out how to attach image). Plant looks healthy, smell is only moderate. Don't want to pull early. Any ideas? Thanks.

Welcome. Check: https://www.growweedeasy.com/harvest Not much info in your post to go on here.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

If trichs are still clear you got a ways to go. Depending on the effect you want wait until all are cloudy at the earliest to harvest. I usually wait until i see amber trichs to harvest. Check the link Ckbrew w posted but it is better to go with trichome method rather than pistol method.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_72292.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	129.6 KB
ID:	541333 Here's a chart to compare

Comment

Click on that

Click image for larger version

Name:	create.PNG
Views:	175
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	541339

Comment

• PeterMatanzas
            PeterMatanzas commented
            Editing a comment
            EDIT: one idea is to take a bud now and try it. You can try samples over the course of time as trichomes turn - important to find out where do *you* want the trichomes because people's desires for effect differ, for example, some people want all the trichomes dark amber for the couch lock, some want few ambers because they want a racing effect.
            Last edited by PeterMatanzas; 10-07-2021, 06:40 PM.

Thanks for all the input and chart and photo advice. Doing my best to watch with 10x mag I've been using to check tri's but little hard to see. Do look very glassy. Have a 30x ordered. Wanted to harvest when just after start turning amber. When should I start to flush? This is a smaller plant in 3 gal pot. Thanks again.

Comment

• PeterMatanzas
            PeterMatanzas commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't flush

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Post a picture of your plant. Tell us more about what it is.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X