How many weeks into flower?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many weeks into flower?

Newbie grower... I've lost track of how many weeks into flower these og lemon kush plants are? Pretty sure its either 7, 8 or 9 weeks... Can you tell tell me how old you think they are... Thanks

Maybe 8. If you lost track here’s a tip.

Comment

What does your trichomes are telling you ?
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

I honestly dont keep track of weeks any more since breeder times are usually off by a few weeks. I just go by what the plant looks like (ie bud development, pistols and trchomes).

Comment

I can never remember stuff like that either. I put it on a spreadsheet so I can look it up. It really doesn't matter, pants never seem to follow a schedule and the most deviation is at the end. You are getting close to finishing there. Look to your plants to tell you when it is time to end.
          Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

For me, it aint ready tell its ready, no mater how long it takes.

Comment

Yes I believe #Rwise knows what he is talking about. He advised me that even autos can take up to 16+ weeks. I just harvested at 16+17 weeks with only a few amber trichomes, Just right for me. And don’t fret, they only get fatter and denser.
              New indoors grower.
              super soil, Pmoss, perlite mix
              2-100w dimmable quantum led panels
              2’x3’ grow space lined with auto windshield reflectors.
              4” carbon filter + other exhaust fans + one 6” fan on the plants.
              Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X