"Say hello to my little friends"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Say hello to my little friends"

Poor things, living their life in a tent. They did get to see some outdoor natural sunlight early in the seedling stage just to let them know what it looked like. Actually, they got a little scared and asked to come back inside where it was nice and comfortable for them. They are on their way to a quadlining haircut soon, I hope they don't mind, but I think they actually like it. The one on the far right (White Widow) has some unusual genetic markings, she is also the fastest grower. Behind her is a Harlequin strain, she is going to help keep me straight while the others (WW) are going want to party like there is no tomorrow here in few months.

They are a little shy and they do like compliments, they will have their 3 week birthday (out of the ground) this weekend, not sure what to get them yet... I am afraid to tell them about boys and the hopefully celibate life they are going to live, at least until after harvest at which point we will be joined in marriage.

Happy trails,

They all look so healthy!

Don't worry about telling them about boys. With luck, they'll never encounter any males.

Comment

• crunchyfrog
      crunchyfrog commented
      Editing a comment
      They said thank you as they watch their diet and love as much light as I can give them but the did also complement their care taker... ha ha. Well you know these cannabis gals, some of them are so hungry for male attention they turn themselves into pseudo males. Of course I will always love them if they do ha ha.

That Harlequin is one of my fav. CBD hemps to mix with my more potent indica strains. I just grind them together really like the effects, calms my brain down.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• crunchyfrog
      crunchyfrog commented
      Editing a comment
      Good to know, exactly what the what I am looking for from her. How is it unmixed, supposedly ~ 6-8% THC with higher CBD. By the way, what is your favorite one or two high THC strains. I started with WW as it was touted as easy to grow (photos) with reliable buds and relatively high THC and I cannot say I am dissapointed.

Barney's Purple Punch , Gorilla Glue, Slurricaine, Crown Royal LOL

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

Girls seem to be happy in the tent, Harlequin not seeing exponential growth like the others but she will be fine. 4.5 weeks out of the ground. They just wanted to share some photos of their lives while they can ha ha.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the update sure are pretty

• crunchyfrog
        crunchyfrog commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi SoOrbudgal , I wonder why the Harlequin strain is growing slower. Have your grown this strain before? The plant looks healthy, the WWs just like to grow but I thought the Harlequin strain was an all Indica strain which I thought meant would grow taller...?

Hi crunchyfrog I really have no clue other than it's just her way of growing. I've purchased it many times from my dispensaries i go to for CBD mix it with my indicas. But i'm no scientist by a long shot LOL.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X