Help. Auto clones growing great but not flowering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help. Auto clones growing great but not flowering

I took a few clones from cb cheese auto. Growing great for past 60 days. But, no pre flower, just leaves. Tried 12 hour light cycle, flushing, bloom supplements. Just nice looking healthy bushes. Mother plant harvested two months ago.
    any suggestions appreciated

Picture of a " cloned auto" good luck did'nt think you could clone auto successfully. Post a pic
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20211004_164212086.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	5.07 MB
ID:	540783 Pics attached. 60 plus days of growth post cloning.

Comment

I did this beginning of the year. They grew, but were stunted. They produced a bit of bud, but the plants were taken early due to bud rot. Autos do what autos want.
        Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Ck brew.
          how long did they take to flower?

Comment

About 8 weeks. They were taken from the mother when the mother was only about 3 weeks old.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CLONE 13A.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	1,012.4 KB
ID:	540789

This was about 10 weeks. they never got much bigger or fuller than this. Got some usable bud form the one on the left. Bud rot took the majority of them.

Comment

God dammit I am with you guys and I don't even grow autos. Try something new, get those autos to clone well, keep trying and thwart those claims an auto can't be cloned, well done. Love to see this kind of post

Comment

Thanks Peter. Now all I need to know is how to get these things to flower.

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
                  FunkyButtLovin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Flip the light to 12/12 and leave it.

You are positive it is an auto? Never heard of an auto not auto-flowering. You said you tried 12/12 but for how long? A day or a week or two. Also are they getting 12 hrs of complete darkness with no light leaks? If you have it on 12/12 for longer than 2 weeks then i dont know what to tell you. There is no trick, just 12hrs darkness for photos or autos just do it on their own. Could possibly be stressed from the cloning and that batch of genetics didnt handle it well, but dont know how you would force flower other than the regular means.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  For this experiment I would of just left them at 12/12 see if they figure it out. This is nothing new it just changing the internal workings of the auto plant what it was intended for. You got some quirky mutaint for of marijuana now, listen to the folks who've tried it. I tend to side with Tersky. Best of luck Ckbrew tried it and i'm sure if you searched the web you'd find more information than just here.

So full disclaimer- these plants were supposed to be photos. Manifold training was done on the mothers before they popped flowers at 8 weeks under 18/6 light. The clones were taken from the apical node at node #0 serrated. Very early in the plant's life. Idk if this has anything to do with how it happened.

Comment

Well, joining this forum brought me luck. This morning I saw pre-flower indicators on the two largest plants. Just so everybody knows what I did to get these autoflower clones to flower, was cutting down the light to 12 and 12, using only bloom supplements after a good flush when I cut the light down. It took almost 3 weeks after cutting the light down, and making sure that there was total darkness during the off time.
                  Hopefully, they're now on track to flower and Bud.
                  Thanks all. Will post around harvest Time

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X