Beginning of autoweek 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beginning of autoweek 5

Wow time flies !! Already in my fifth week with my autogirls. One has a bit of deficiencies issues but it's my fault. She was deprived of nitro. So far the girls are fine. Now I'm waiting for the sugar coating to show up.

So am I on the right track with autos ?
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 10-03-2021, 09:28 PM.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

I'd say your Autogirls are looking mighty fine my friend. They get hungry fast in bloom.
    I'm having a similar issue with mine. They started to lose the nice dark green color and started to pale a bit. Fed them last night and they already are starting to look better.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      I noticed that !! I'm learning fast lollll She's will get a bit more of Cal-Mag than her sisters this week.

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol same here. I upped the does of cal/mag last night. I'm not gonna say I'm battling PH like the last run but when I checked my run off its the opposite now. It's getting under control without too much damage but my root zone PH spiked. Gave em a few tablespoons of soil acidifier and they seem to be on the mend.
      Like students back in Grammer school. An old carpenter I met on a jobsite years back told me something that stuck.
      " if you are not learning something new everyday, you are doing yourself a disservice"

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm a bit nervous with them, I still have the old photo grower in me loll I noticed that they are not heavy drinkers compare to photos. I'm reading my PH level twice now !! Don't ask me why !! I just want to be a good grow compare to last one. Ph is ok here close to 6.4. It's my temp I would like to go down a bit. At peak the grow room is 27C. I've got my fans on and my humidifier is on. So my HR is at 47%. Thursday is their feed. Tomorrow it just plain water.

PS.Random thought. I think I'm one of you and have been for some time now. During the second WW my grandfather fought in Morocco. After the war he moved to Canada and ran a very successful architectural firm. Became a Canadian/ Polish citizen and retired after 40+ years. We used to go stay at him place in Montreal as well as Quebec all the time. I would spend the entire summers year after year.. So what I'm getting at is..... peut-être que je suis un peu canadien aussi?!
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes maybe you are !!

That’s pretty sweet for 5 weeks of growth! I’ve just started my first run of autos too

Comment

Man those are healthy looking stems thick in a good way Farmbuck i'd say your ahead of the game they look great.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        SoOrbudgal Hi western friend, usually I control the photo girls but this grow they control me lolll

LOL well you just let them have their fun with you. Hey it's national Taco Day here LOL
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        In Oregon ?? Soooo is Taco Bell having a sales lolllll

Those are looking good. Fastest bloom I've seen. I think you are in the running for the speediest plant.
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X