Ethos inquiry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ethos inquiry

Anyone ever run any Ethos gear? Opinions and reviews appreciated.

I’ve had a couple jars of oil produced by Ethos if that’s what you mean. My brother has a friend of a friend sort of thing and gets a good price. He occasionally gives my a bottle. For the most part it seems like good stuff although the last bottle seemed weaker than usual (might just be my tolerance starting to grow). Have you had a good/bad experience with them?

Comment

• DeadlyFruit
      DeadlyFruit commented
      Editing a comment
      It seems like the Ethos I am thinking of may not be the one you all are referring to. Ignore my comment. Must be a different company of the same name in Canada.

I haven't grown Ethos but know people who have and love the flowers. There are so many strains Ethos offers when I decide to grow one I'd read @ethoscolin on Instagram for ideas. There's also @ethosmultipass as a resource on IG, so you can see photos and read people's comments. Instagram has a very active cannabis community.

Comment

I know this guy @finger_grows on IG, he sent me those 3 pics of an Ethos auto. He grows a lot of autos, I never grow autos, but he described Ethos gear as “stellar” and I trust his judgement. The OP is a good question to ask because eventually I’ll grow out some ethos. The 4th pic below is photoperiod Ethos’ Mandarin Temple. He hasn’t told me what auto that is

Click image for larger version

Name:	F2557303-CAF5-45C2-8622-B93674FD3CF3.jpeg
Views:	128
Size:	368.3 KB
ID:	540651Click image for larger version

Name:	29B27F42-E717-4F94-82B1-9B68440B2E0A.jpeg
Views:	109
Size:	294.5 KB
ID:	540652Click image for larger version

Name:	D55E9773-ECAD-4FEB-94AD-C68AA60D2B15.jpeg
Views:	108
Size:	363.3 KB
ID:	540653Click image for larger version

Name:	0F9F4304-9A02-4FCC-B7BA-D5EA3BBD9B34.jpeg
Views:	106
Size:	692.6 KB
ID:	540654
      Attached Files

Comment

I heard nothing but great things about them. Do they sell photo fem or just autos? I haven't look them up yet.. I have enough seeds presently to sow a 2 acer food plot, not to say I won't buy more beans
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Good God I have too many seeds, also. I will be dead before I can plant them all, so I better not buy any Ethos. I did look at his website and it's great

https://ethoscannabis\.com/about/nat...remium-flower/

For all that talk I did buy seeds on Saturday. a strain called "Cassava Connection" from Heart and Soil Seeds, it is an African strain, Malawi X Mozambique.

Comment

• PeterMatanzas
            PeterMatanzas commented
            Editing a comment
            spelling error in the URL, oops

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X