Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Time Grower, How Close Is This Bad Boy To Harvest? Help Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! First Time Grower, How Close Is This Bad Boy To Harvest? Help Please!

I feel like this plant is getting very close, its been in the ground for a few months now. Are these pictures good enough to get a solid indicator of when the plant will be ready?
    *edit* I was told the plant is northern lights, the images i uploaded to imgur ended up being much smaller than i thought, if need be I can try a different way to upload bigger images.
    Attached Files
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more.

Pics are pretty blurry. Hard to tell much.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Originally posted by PLreef View Post
      Pics are pretty blurry. Hard to tell much.
      Yeah sorry about that, I rarely use my phone camera and they came out pretty bad, I uploaded some bigger versions, they are all different parts of the plant, but if they are still too blurry I can take some new pictures for you. thanks for replying though!

Comment

Much better, thanks. They look pretty good but not ready for harvest IMO. All the hairs are still white and they have some fattening up to do. If I had to guess you still have a couple weeks left.
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Originally posted by PLreef View Post
          Much better, thanks. They look pretty good but not ready for harvest IMO. All the hairs are still white and they have some fattening up to do. If I had to guess you still have a couple weeks left.
          right on thanks, I can tell its close but since its my first time I'm still pretty hesitant to make a decision without consulting someone else. I also read when the trichromes are cloudy its harvestable but they are so small I can't really see them with the naked eye, i've been considering buying a magnifying glass just so i can keep a close eye on them.

Comment

You can pick up a jeweler's loupe or electronic scope on Amazon for under $20. I wait till I have cloudly trikes and at least 20% amber trikes. Some like less amber some like more all depends on your taste.
            5x5 Gorilla tent
            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
            Technaflora nutes
            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Oh, I don't have a lot of experience in growing, but your plant looks pretty cool.
              Last edited by Kelly67; 03-24-2022, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X