A kind of review of my latest LED light, the Vivaspectra P2500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A kind of review of my latest LED light, the Vivaspectra P2500

I read a recommendation or two, here on the forum. I purchased this model and have had it installed for about three weeks, since 9 September, 2021. I had a crop already flowering and I can postively say, this is the best light I've used yet. It is even better than both my CMH/LEC assemblies. I can't beleive the penetration of the canopy (disclosure, I do defoliate).My Sativa is glistening with trichomes and I still have at least 18 days to go before harvest!
    Attached Files
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Couple of beauties you got in there. I'm glad you like your light. I assume you'll see some energy savings from switching to LED. What size foot print does it flower and what does it cost? Looks like a pretty sweet light.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• BR2K
      BR2K commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! The thing is, I am now utilizing my two other LED assemblies (Mars Hydro), for my vegging side. I'm at only a bit more electricity usage. I paid my electrical bill for September 46.00 for a single story home. Admittedly, I keep my thermostat at 78 degrees F., during the Summer. I started with one 315 Vivosun LEC. That was too unstable with my utilities. My second LEC, Grower's Choice was better but the coverage just wasn't enough. According to the instructions, the flowering footprint is 4.0 X 3.5 Ft (20" above canopy). Vegging Coverage 4.5 X 4.0 Ft., @24" over canopy. I'm too stupid and lazy to worry much about my canopy, at the moment. I'll dial it in when I start flowering the next crop. It cost me just under $200.00 U.S. dollars from amazon.

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds great man. I'd kill for a $46 electric bill. I have a 2 story house with 6 people in it. My bill is rarely under $300.
      I ordered a new light too. I've been patiently waiting...errrrrrrr sort of....lol.... looks like it's coming Tuesday.

• BR2K
      BR2K commented
      Editing a comment
      PLreef It's been a fairly hot Summer but my August bill was $64.00. I'm single, have a solar powered garage and my home lighting is all built in LED. The garage would be pulling a constant 13 watts, every little bit counts!

I was looking at the very same model, your plants look nice.

Comment

• BR2K
      BR2K commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. I haven't watered them yet, today, they're a little droopy.

• Ace1973
      Ace1973 commented
      Editing a comment
      they look fine, just water them soon, I forgot to water mine a couple of days ago and the top of my plant wilted over, talk about a heart attack.

I got the same light and i just think it's the bomb diggity. When the tent door is open it shines from the bedroom all the way down the stairs to living room LOL. I really like it and zero noise nothing. I used it on a 1/2grown tent swapped it out like you did BR2K an noticed the best buds i think i've seen on my indoor grow. Just beautiful rock hard.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• BR2K
      BR2K commented
      Editing a comment
      Congratulations!! I bet your buds will look AWESOME!!!

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep I love mine too... Well my P1500 and my P2000. The XS2000 is a killer, my Amnesia Haze autos just adore it. What I like is they are silent.

Yes me too love the silence
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X