I’m need help with spots on my leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m need help with spots on my leaves

Hi I can’t find anything not pictures wise that looks like my spots on my leaves and I really could use some help it’s already ruined a plant that was in week 4 of flower it had no leaves left to survive so I had to cut it down and I started a new seed same strain as the one I cut down and the same stuff is happening to it I really have looked and read so much and yet I still have no idea what the heck it is please I am in a need of some advice thanks

Need more info on how you are growing. Like what medium and nutes. Is it organic grow? Looks like a calcium issue. Ph can cause all kinds of deficiencies. Are you adding cal mag supplement?
    640 watt hlg quantum board
    320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
    300 watt mars hydro sp3000
    150 watt hlg quantum board
    100 watt spider farmer led x2
    organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
    Water only i don't check ph
    6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

We need much more info on your grow.
      Have you done a bug check? I see what looks like bug poo in pic 3.
      Looks like root issues also. Whats the PH?

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Rwise same question same answer repeat repeat i think you and dozen others have addressed this with him over an over.

• Jay1245
        Jay1245 commented
        Editing a comment
        Rwise I’m using roots organic soil original and I had some super soil left over from nature’s super soil I gave it cal-mag recharge and some water today and that’s all I only give it water for the first 2 in half weeks and then I transplant it well my super soil didn’t come in yet and it was getting too big in the solo cup so I have to transplant it already do you think what ever is happening to my plants could it be in the roots organic soil that I bought cus my first grow didn’t have anything problems well not like this and all three plants the two I lost and this one has been growing in soil from the Same bag of roots organic soil could it be something that might be or have made it’s way in to the bag of soil I bought cuz that’s what I am really thinking it is cuz it’s wired that all three plants got the same stuff happening I really don’t know what is a good soil to grow in I just know my first grow was a success and it was in roots organic soil and super soil from nature’s living soil company

SoOrbudgal hey I am still not able to fix the issue cuz I haven’t gotten the advice I need or I would not be asking for the 100 time I have checked everything ph ppm have given cal-mag recharge and molasses and bloom but when this started it was just water and that’s it I’m in roots organic soil and a small amount of super soil I had left over but this started happening from the start of the grow and I understand I have asked this question multiple times but both is working or I would not be asking I lost 2 plants to this crap and I really don’t want it to happen again that’s why I’m still trying to ask for help like why would I keep asking for help if I got it fixed like wow see this is why ppl that comment on post with comments like that don’t get help cuz the comments shouldn’t be rude sorry that I even asked I’m sorry I am new not everyone is as smart as you SoOrbudgal I’m looking for some actual help not negative comments like I’m not trying to be that guy but the comment you posted shouldn’t have been sent cuz you apparently don’t know what it is or I would have fixed it with the advice you gave me witch was just let it grow don’t stress and I lost 2 plants already with what you said so again don’t comment if you don’t have anything helpful to say thanks

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm happy for you when are you going to show your fixed problem you keep posting about? Show us a healthy grow eh?

We need much more info on your grow.
      Have you done a bug check? I see what looks like bug poo in pic 3.
      Looks like root issues also. Whats the PH?

Comment

What I might do. If this is your second grow with the same setup and your having the same issues then go buy some good soil and nutrient system and try running that way. If these are auto plants you might just want to try and finish them. If they are photo plants then transplant. Even in organic soil it’s my understanding that you have to manage the ph in and out. My firsts attempt at growing an auto in natures living soil I had very similar issues. I sent photos and questions to nebula and the gwe team directly and they were very quick to respond with helpful advise and I was able to go to harvest. I had a serious ph issue.

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          I have had my share of PH issues, I dropped $300 on a tool to help me correct it. But without details all I can do is guess that it has root issues which translates to PH problems.

It's known as Septoria.
        Here are some important tips for you:
        Improve air circulation, Avoid moisture, Keep track of temperature and humidity, Remove weeds, Apply fungicide natural oil.
        To prevent the Septoria........
        Avoid growing your plants in the same area and grow medium next year. Fungal spores are very good at surviving and may come back to attack your crops again if you grow them in the same areas. Regularly clean your grow space, especially when growing indoors, Create and maintain a good environment, Prune regularly.

Comment

Waiting.........
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• PLreef
            PLreef commented
            Editing a comment
            Buffering..............

• Ace1973
            Ace1973 commented
            Editing a comment
            You are wasting your time with this guy

Wow Ace1973 wasting their time on me wow you can move around don’t comment on my page no more

Comment

• Ace1973
            Ace1973 commented
            Editing a comment
            they are wasting their time on you, you have a chip on your shoulder and it shows, don't worry I won't post on your threads anymore

Hey SoOrbudgal here is my first full grow thanks for being such great help this is stupid thanks to everyone that tried to help but I’m good I don’t need to prove anything and since there is rude and ppl who like to open there mouths and not have anything to help I’m not going to keep coming back so thanks for trying to help me out but the ppl here have made it un desirable to come and ask for advice so thanks goodbye

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome

Jay1245 You dont answer questions directed to you, nor do you give the info needed to help you, and you call us rude, Ha.
          At the top of this page is a link called "Plant Problems" follow it and read on.

Comment

• Jay1245
            Jay1245 commented
            Editing a comment
            Rwise for one I never called you rude but ok maybe you should read the comment better I thanked you for your help but since you want to be a ass hole fuck it y’all are no help so I rather not be getting help from ppl that think they are better than everyone else so thanks for showing your true colors read this rude ass now I’m calling you a rude ass punk

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            Me an ass hole, you bet your ass I am, just ask anyone that ever worked under me!
            I cant help you until you give me the needed info Jay1245 .
            From the pics I can say you do have a root zone issue, but that is all.
            Rude ass punk out!

That's the second time you said " goodbye " please stay away. Find another source of your illness to whine to, check yourself out of here please.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X