1st time scrog white widow max

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL 1st time scrog white widow max

Need advice, flip to flower or wait? Only 4 weeks old.

FFOF with extra worm castings and perlite. 75F and 50% RH. “3000w” King led on full spectrum . Scrog mesh 6 inches above soil. Light 18 in above plants. Same strain, one is bigger.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Slow down there LOL they are hard to see with that pink lighting. From your space it looks like your gonna have a tight area. So without being able to really see them how tall are they or what strain. What do you think??

The screen is only 5-6 inches above the soil. I topped them LSTd then topped all the new “tops” again and continued to lst. So essentially the plants are only about 9 inches tall, and are mostly horizontal growth. They grew through the Scrog screen and are about 3” above the screen. They are both white widow max from msnl (WW x big bud). Should I continue to veg and weave through the screen until it’s full, then flower. Or should I flip to flower now and hope the stretch fills the screen?

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Ohhh OK i see what your saying. If you got the space for longer veg go ahead. I've had good harvest amount off a 4-6wks veg on photos. And yes keep tucking as those will explode on 12/12. you'll know when it becomes too stiff to tuck but do so and best of luck with your grow.

Also- there is plenty of space in the room, just the Scrog cage is what’s small, about 3x4. But there are 9 ft ceilings

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X