No announcement yet.

Whatcha Smokin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm off the smokin thing for awhile until I get my diabetes in control. Not sure why I had the greening out shit syndrome when smoking my Kali a few days ago. Never happen before with Kali !!! Damn must be wife's pizza I had !! Easier to blame the pizza than the weed I guess.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Howdy Farmbuck, Sorry to hear that You are having problems with Your diabetes. I do not have problems with my carbohydrates and sugars, just blood disorders and hypertension. I cut down on smoking my weed because for many years, I was a heavy cigarette smoker. I tried making 'teas' out of the bud and dry ice hash as well, but both seemed wasteful. I now cure, dry, grind up, and bake the bud then cap it up in size 0 gelatin capsules. They have been working well (it seems to last a lot longer than smoking) and now I don't cough up a bunch of 'junk' from my lungs. I have checked my blood pressure, both before and after and can not see any detrimental effects from the caps.
      I hope that You can get the diabetes under control and live long and grow!
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        DW2 I recently had a weird pneumonia, 10 days in the hole. Do you grind yours real fine before decarb? I have a new Kreb's coffee grinder I was saving for weed only and 000 size gel caps and the holder, filler. I'm hardcore, would you share your dosing regime, please? Thank you very much.

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Howdy Puglover1, I tried, at first, grinding the bud and trim (I keep them separated to make different caps) in a mini food processor, but it did not do well on the small bud 'stems' and parts of the leaf. I am now using a hand crank corn grinder (bought off of the big 'A') and it does reasonably well. I chose the size 0 cap using a very scientific (LOL!) method, I approximated what would be a 'normal' bowl full of cleaned bud, and chose the 0 size cap as it was the same volume. I take the trim caps during the day when I have errands to run, so that I'm not too 'spaced out'. I use the bud caps in the evening and at bed time. The only problem is when the caps are taken, on an empty stomach they take effect within a hour, if taken after eating, they effects can be up to several hours later. The caps are not as intense as smoking, but does seem to last a lot longer. I still, on occasion, smoke a bowl just for the aroma and taste, and to 'wax nostalgically' (LOL!!!) The 000 (1.37 ml) size is approximately twice the volume of the 0 (0.68 ml) size caps according to the Capsuline chart.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X