Getting later into my grow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting later into my grow!

Well things look decent for this being my first attempt at growing. I've got some worries. I'm using only a mars hydro ts600 so obviously I know that I am lacking on my lighting. I'm using general hydroponics three bottle nutes. With cal mag added and I JUST added fox farms big bloom because I believe I have developed a phosphorous defficiency. Any advice is helpful. I'm a super new grower. Have done TONS of research but the experience helps. I know that I'm probably about 6 weeks into flower now, however I feel like they are beginning to die way sooner than they should. And please... dont hate on my balloon strings holding my plant UP lol good problems right? Annnnnd my scraggler in the back that's super lengthy. Flipped to flower too soon. Click image for larger version

Name:	20210925_122454.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	4.05 MB
ID:	538778Click image for larger version

Name:	20210925_121406.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	5.09 MB
ID:	538780Click image for larger version

Name:	20210925_121951.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	2.85 MB
ID:	538782Click image for larger version

Name:	20210925_121957.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	4.01 MB
ID:	538784
    Attached Files

Hey Mania,

Honestly for a first grow those are looking pretty good! I would not call those close to dying, but looks like you've had some minor nutrient deficiencies. Are you roughly following the GH's nutrient schedule for your nutrient line? Sounds like you are using the GH Flora series, here's their chart click here.

Are all these plants the same strain or different? Different strains can have different nutrient requirements.

The damaged leaves will not recover, but you can tell when you have solved the problem by watching the progression of the plant. When the discoloration stops getting worse you know you have solved the issue.

Comment

• wikimania1975
      wikimania1975 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for that! That makes me feel great! Haha! But I am using the gh flora series yes. And I am following just what it says on the bottle. And realistically I'm unsure as to what strains they are, I was told what strains were thrown in the bag of seeds but I couldn't begin to tell you what's what. Thank you again!

you have done really well for a first grow, congratulations @wikimania1975

Comment

Thank you!! Feels awesome to hear someone say good things of what started as just my little experiment lmao!

Comment

• Ace1973
        Ace1973 commented
        Editing a comment
        I started five years ago, now I am hooked on growing, my start was way more humble than what you have, you are a natural, really nice grow for a first timer

• wikimania1975
        wikimania1975 commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol my Gf gives me hell as soon as I'm off work I'm in there checking em telling em morning and she's just like why dont I get a good morning every morning lmfao! Like I said, I've done tremendous amounts of googling and watching videos. I spend too much time on it. But it's fun to me! Thank you so much for your influencing words! Hopefully I can keep up the beginners luck! Haha!
        Last edited by wikimania1975; 09-25-2021, 06:31 PM.

Very clean well done first grow for sure good for you. PS better start somemore LOL keep going an growing
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• wikimania1975
        wikimania1975 commented
        Editing a comment
        I actually just started my next little bunch some alien wedding cake seeds that I found from my vacation in Colorado there isn't anything on the internet about this strain that I've found though so should be interesting lol! I've got them under a lower end light that was given to me to use. So unsure on the specs exactly. Thank you so much!

try this site it may have the info on the seeds you have

The original cannabis strain database! Searching for cannabis seeds, cultivars, hybrids or lineages? Find all known marijuana varieties, infos & sources here!

Comment

Nothing wrong with that! Looks great for your first grow. Just keep doing what your doing.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X