Unexpected problems with location move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Unexpected problems with location move

Hi, while this isnt my first grow it is my first grow under a new light.
    Heres the back ground. I have 2 Blue dream autos and 4 GSC autos. they are in 5 gallon fabric pots. I am using soil that I have used many times which consists of my own compost from yard and chickens along with my garden soil added.

These plants were started outside and were out there for 4 weeks. With the daylight now only about 11.5 hours a day I moved them into the tent.
    While outside these plants looked awesome and were doing super with just a light feed of Advanced nutrients sensi bloom a and b. 1 mil per liter

I moved them inside and into the tent. It took a couple of days and then the problems started these pictures are from one week in tent. This is a 4x4 tent and he new light is a mars hydro FCE 4800. I had it running 14 inches above the canopy at 75 percent on an 18/6 cycle. Tent temp is 75 degrees light on and 70 off. The humidity runs 65 percent give or take now and then. Run off PH is 6.3 to 6.6 between the six plants.

they looked a ok for the first couple days then started to yellow, claw and more. It is worse by the day. The leaves also have a tough leathery feel to them. I have not found any pests or such. These plants looked absolutely awesome when i brought them in.
    My first thoughts were maybe they were getting to much light after the time outside and now have raised it quite a bit to around 20 inchs and cut to 50 percent output. I just did this today so wont know if it helps.
    I would appreciate any thoughts, ideas and input.
    Thanks much in advance.

Attached Files

When did you put them in flower. Looks like for a while. Should be on 12/12. May need a little water.
    1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
    1 sf2000 @200 watts
    2 philzon @230 watts
    2x4x5 tent
    3x6x8 closet
    Fox Farm ocean forest
    Black gold for seedling
    3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
    RH 40-60
    Temp 70-80
    Feeding with FF trio with molasses
    calmag and a little flower fuel
    Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

• mlab
      mlab commented
      Editing a comment
      They are autoflowers

They look like they need a drink.
    2X4X6 Quictent
    1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
    600w LED (80)
    1000w LED (180)
    2 X Viparspectra P-1000
    2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
    6" battery/usb fans
    Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
    GH trio with Calimagic
    Lung room humidifier
    3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
    ArmorSi, kelp when needed
    Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
    Northern Lights auto
    (Seedsman)
    auto 00 Kush
    (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
    2x Northern lights auto
    1 auto 00 Kush
    1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
    Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

I would think the sun was giving more intensity than your lights. I would suggest setting the light height were the mfg. recomends., keep turning the power up until you see adverse effects on the top leaves. I have found with my current grow that I was getting clawing and a little burn on leaves, new light was at 50%. That went away when I turned the light to 75%. Plants looked good so I turned the light to 90% and they started looking hungry. And as mentioned they do look thirsty.
      DIY 4x12 Farmacy box w/2 4x4x6 grow areas
      TrolMaster HydroX runs the whole show
      Dual tank Co2 injection w/ rain tubing
      10000 btu thru the wall A/C / 5000 btu heater
      50 pint dehumidifier/ cool mist humidifier
      8" intake fan w/ hepa filter / 8" exhaust fan
      2 Timber Fatty-vs COB 950 watt draw fixtures
      w/ added 4 2ft T5 Pure UV bulbs on each fix.
      2 DIY Hybrid DWC 5 gal bubble bucket systems w/ 55 gal reservoirs w/ PH dosers
      2 2"x2"cyl.stones in each bucket, 8"disk in reservoirs
      GH Flora series (entire line) + Orca
      Grow 3 = Blueberry 1 dwc 1 soil.
      . Cherry pie 1 dwc 1 soil
      Soil is great lakes "just add water" in 7 gal fabric bags

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Totally agree with what Smoklahoma is giving advice on to mlab. The plants did not adjust well to being brought indoors. I don't know what long term effects this may have down the line.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X