Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rwise
    replied
    I tossed 2 blueberry that were mutated and not producing, --it happens, another inside was not growing, I sat it outside in the heat and it started putting on. I guess it did not like 74* F but the 100* it does.

Leave a comment:

• Cloud
    replied
    I'm about to toss 2 stunted dosidos. Figures I would invest more in nutes,lights and time than their worth.

Leave a comment:

• DoSiGrow
    replied
    Thanks Ckbrew and DW2, I do hope that when I eventually run into a severe issue that would be best solved by starting over, I'm not too stubborn to realize it.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    That's why it's called 'experimenting' with drugs.

• DW2
    commented on 's reply
    I try!!

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Meh. You're high.

• DW2
    commented on 's reply
    Yes DoSiGrow, sometimes the best learned lessons in life (and growing) come with some pain, stress, and just plain stubbornness (in my case lol).

• DW2
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Gingerbeard, some times info just bounces off my thick skull and may take several attempts to soak in! LOL!!!

• LemonBud
    replied
    Dont want to spread the pollen.

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    Good that you got through your root issues. That is what makes you a better grower, carry on. Its just a matter of knowing when to hold, and knowing when to fold.

• Ace1973
    commented on 's reply
    I had #5 last grow

• DoSiGrow
    replied
    I agree with what all of you far more experienced growers are saying. If a plant is on death's door, it's probably better to move on.

At the same time, though, I'm on my second grow, and I'm glad I fought through my root rot issues in both. Helped me identify one of the key problems (light leak) that would just keep being an issue if I didn't fix it. A lot of advice I read online said to just toss a plant once root rot sets in.

Although I've got to say it was the GWE main site that gave me the confidence to try to correct it. Without GWE, I would've binned my plants, started again, and binned those, too. Instead, I harvested 12oz and will hopefully have another successful harvest soon. I'd be lost without this place!

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    DW2

Mutation, Stunting, Or Is It Clover? - GrowWeedEasy.com Cannabis Growing Forum

As for cats. Cat owners keep talking about their cats eating their plants. Seems to me a body has to choose their cat over their plants.

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    Idk anything about $ for tea, but cats are a definite factor and I have heard strong rumors about the clover.

• Ckbrew
    replied
    Why not? You have to know when it is better to cut and run or just plain abandon and run. Sometimes things just get out of hand due to stuff happening. Spend your time and resources on something more productive. Just remember that every failure is a learning experience. Take away something positive about it and add to your knowledge.

Should I spend my time on this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	BUD ROT EXTREMEA.jpg
Views:	326
Size:	992.4 KB
ID:	538542

Or this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-9-18-5A.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	538543

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X