Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There stretching soo much its awesome ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There stretching soo much its awesome ..

The tall ones are right about 7 foot.. they wont stop stretching out. Not complaining lol.
    3 og 18 , 3 gelato berries and a lone Og gorilla glue..
    Attached Files

Nice! No bugs, no temp/humidity prollems.......but damn that light bill. Lectricity is gold in CA. Cant imagine what my bill would be.
    Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

How much room do you have left for them to stretch and stack?
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

7 ft is way too tall for indoor grow. Only a 2-3 feet of that plant will get enough light to produce meaningful bud. The plants look healthy, but next time i would top and train them for an even canopy so you can utilize the grow tent space more efficiently.

Comment

Originally posted by Tersky View Post
          7 ft is way too tall for indoor grow. Only a 2-3 feet of that plant will get enough light to produce meaningful bud. The plants look healthy, but next time i would top and train them for an even canopy so you can utilize the grow tent space more efficiently.
          .They were topped and lollipopped! I dont train or defoliate. I top and let stretch naturally so far it is working for me. Ive done it other ways before and this works for me here in az. My grow is in the garage so I already have a battle 5 months out of the year..But I appreciate the advice..

Comment

Originally posted by Puglover1 View Post
            How much room do you have left for them to stretch and stack?
            Another foot if needed.. but i think there done stretching for now...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X