Bondage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bondage

First time with indoor photos. 90% of my growing experience has been with autos. I'm learning there's huge differences in the kind and amount of training that can be done. These photos are fun. I'm gonna call this technique "half ass manifolding". I'm not quite following nugbuckets technique to the T. Just ask my honey, I'm horrible at following directions.
    I've been topping, bending, tying down, straight up bondage over here! I'm hoping to grow a super flat canopy with a minimum of 32 tops. To achieve this I'll end up vegging longer than the norm. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 to 12 weeks. Photo growers, whats your normal veg time?
    With any luck I'll have some bud ready for new years.

Bonus points... Why the hell can I only post one photo at a time???
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

5x5 Gorilla tent
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Cause you're growing autos? Your resolution, pic size/megabytes might be too big.

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oops, I thought you had autos going, sorry.

Ok I need tech support. I can't upload any more pics what so ever.....
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

This is what I get. No freaking clue how to fix it.... frustrating af.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

I dab Indica. Everything I do is half ass.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• PLreef
          PLreef commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm a half ass type of guy but I'm also a full ass type of guy. Know what I mean?

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          No......

• PLreef
          PLreef commented
          Editing a comment
          You need to set up a zoom meeting with Sir Mix-Alot

I dont get it.. All the pics I actually want to post just won't load. All pics were taken at thr same time, within seconds of each other. Didn't change any settings. FACK!
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Ok I think I may have fixed it. I went into my camera setting and remover some of the bells and whistles. Seems to be working again.
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

This is my first time training. Still trying to figure it out myself. Trying PPP method. These were veged for 8 weeks. Click image for larger version

Name:	20210923_214324.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	2.97 MB
ID:	538437
            DIY 4x12 Farmacy box w/2 4x4x6 grow areas
            TrolMaster HydroX runs the whole show
            Dual tank Co2 injection w/ rain tubing
            10000 btu thru the wall A/C / 5000 btu heater
            50 pint dehumidifier/ cool mist humidifier
            8" intake fan w/ hepa filter / 8" exhaust fan
            2 Timber Fatty-vs COB 950 watt draw fixtures
            w/ added 4 2ft T5 Pure UV bulbs on each fix.
            2 DIY Hybrid DWC 5 gal bubble bucket systems w/ 55 gal reservoirs w/ PH dosers
            2 2"x2"cyl.stones in each bucket, 8"disk in reservoirs
            GH Flora series (entire line) + Orca
            Grow 3 = Blueberry 1 dwc 1 soil.
            . Cherry pie 1 dwc 1 soil
            Soil is great lakes "just add water" in 7 gal fabric bags

Comment

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              I used to design clean rooms. You have a future, kid.

• Puglover1
              Puglover1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Same here with training. I have many questions without answers. Winging it, hoping for the best.

Hey PLreef i veg mine for how ever long it takes to fill in as much as the height of my tent an light distance can handle LOL. So 10-11wk veg on photos heck they will almost TELL you they are ready by being lighter green on the top bud sites. And your half ass manifold well my friend i don't follow the exact rules with doing them perfect, as i'm not LOL. These are forgiving plants break a branch 2 more grow top as often as you want.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• PLreef
              PLreef commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Budgal. I'm enjoying having the time to really train them. Just topping and training. Half assing works for me.

Aren’t photos so much more fun? You can do so much more to them. Im like Budgal, no real set veg limit. If I want a bug plant 8+ wks, 10* for a really big plant. If I’m growing more than 4 at a time I keep veg 4wks or less.

Comment

• PLreef
              PLreef commented
              Editing a comment
              They really are. I can see training going for at least a few more weeks.

Try reducing the size of you pics, from a posted pic in this thread
            2,268px × 4,032px (scaled to 405px × 720px)

Comment

• PLreef
              PLreef commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm not that tech savvy but I did shut off some functions in my camera setting that allowed me to post more than one photo at a time. I'm calling that a win.

For your pix, try resizing. If you are in windows 10, just open pix. Look in upper right corner for 3 dots, click for drop down and click resize. Select M for medium. done. If you are using Mac, idk.

As far as you photos go, have fun with them. You can do almost ANYTHING to them when in veg. I would encourage you to grow some photos with out concern for how they finish. Use them as experiments. See how far you can bend, cut, twist and torture them in true BDSM style. When I did this I gained a better understanding of the plant and how to properly manipulate them for manifold or multiple tops.
            Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

@PLreef As an old school grower like me, does my opinion countable ? Remember young lad I'm older than you lolll Growing landraces for the last 50 yrs I should say you are in the ballpark ... But 10 wks is the most weeks of veg I ever went with photos and less if is was a Sativa dominant.

So my vegetation limit period for a photo is 10 weeks no more cuz I know my flower period will be between 9 to 10 wks for Indica and longer for Sativa.

Funny I don't have a problem of uploading several pictures at once. Send it to our admins. Your issue your having.
              Last edited by Farmbuck; 09-24-2021, 07:16 PM.
              Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
              Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
              Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
              Full auto grow
              Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
              12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• PLreef
                PLreef commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you my friend. Your opinion is like gold around here.
                If I go a full ten weeks of veg and give my girls between 8 and 10 weeks to finish ill get up with the best Christmas present ever. Pounds and pounds for PL's finest! Atleast that's the hope. Lol

It's definitely been fun so far with these gals. Everyday I come home and check out my grow. I top the tops that need to be topped, reset the ties, bend, tie them again. It's been keeping me busy to say the least.
              5x5 Gorilla tent
              Infinity T8 exhaust fan
              Technaflora nutes
              Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Farmbuck
                Farmbuck commented
                Editing a comment
                Welcome to our world of photoperiod growing experiences PLreef . Not the same as auto grow eh ? I'm learning just like you, this time with autos and I'm starting to like this kind of grow. Small for now but I believe with my landraces experiences I'll be able to get a decent harvest...

• PLreef
                PLreef commented
                Editing a comment
                It really is a learning experience, that's for sure. But it's been fun. These guys are so much different than autos. I've never had this much time to train before. It's always been 3 to 4 weeks and BOOM, girls are flowering. I'm just gonna let them keep going till I feel I can flip them and get a nice harvest.

• Farmbuck
                Farmbuck commented
                Editing a comment
                PLreef Remember you control the flip. A nice surprise is waiting for you once you switch to 12/12. Enjoy your new grow sir.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X