Flower Wk 4 Brown on Pistils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flower Wk 4 Brown on Pistils

Venus Needs Help ! I’m freaking out . I have made it all the way to flower this is only my second grow , My girlfriends can’t believe how beautiful my plants are but today I’m scared . Here is what I have , Sour Diesel , Purple Haze Sativa Dominant started Flowering Stage September 1st expected it to last until the 1st or 2nd week in November . Raised in Fox Farms super soil 15 gallon canvas containers . During Flower : 3 part General Hydroponic Nutrients plus Kool Bloom Cal Mag and a tablespoon of unsulphured blackstrap Molasses. Nutes slightly less than what the bottle recommends , watered only when they need it usually 2 to 3 times a week PH maintained between. 7 and 7.5. . Outside in the sunshine during the day with temps high 80’s humidity at 27% naturally outside . Than 12 to 13 hours in the grow tent total darkness at nite . Temp around 78 F in grow tent but having trouble controlling humidity keeping it down in the tent it’s been running at 68% any suggestions to bring it down would be appreciated . Buds are flowering in a strong way, I’m not complaining just concerned ithey are maturing too fast The first week in that grow tent and boom they started taking off. I wasn’t expecting that . . I thought Sour Diesel had a flowering time of 10 to 12 weeks , Purple Haze 10 to 11 . I already have some brown dotting here and there on the pistils No chance of males pollinating , these girls are holding on to their virginity to the very end Lol! 😎 But im scared to see some of the pistils already turning brown and these buds fattening so quick . I feel like I won’t make it till November or even end of October! Didn’t think there were any trichomes but the camera caught the beginning of them . Am I doing something wrong ? Is the humidity too high ? , are my plants getting sick ? or could the molasses cause the pistils to brown ? Thank you 💕

I'm curious how you move the 15 gallon containers inside. My humidity was a little high after watering the other day, I turned up the lights and redirected the clip fans. Are your containers lightweight and dry before you water again? Fifteen gallons of wet soil times two will definitely raise the RH in a tent. Are you still taking them outside daily? Is that pH the range suggested for your soil? What lights are you using? Pics of the rest of the plant would be nice to see, I know you were asking about the pistils. Flowering time is basically a suggestion, not etched in stone.
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X