Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR Seedling Growing: But!!! Old Leaves are turning brown and dry

Good afternoon,

-I can't seem to diagnose what's going wrong with my auto seedling. The older leaves are getting brown and dry
    -The humidity and temp ranges have all stayed between 70-80degrees Fahrenheit and 40-60% humidity (Which was higher at first when they were young seedlings).
    - I have a ph meter for the water and I tried drying out the soil in case it was overwatered but I'm at a loss.
    -The medium is a mix of soil and coco
    -I also have a second plant living under the same conditions and it's doing just fine.

So I am not sure what to do? Should I remove the bad leaves? Is it a nutrient issue?

Who can Help!!?

So i see 2 different pots same issue and in wood chip soil looks reused? Show the second plant, are they the same strain? Something in that soil mix is off is my guess. That one last pic shows all coco? It's not suppose to dry out just keep moist. That new growth in pic 4 looks OK. We like lots of plant info and growing enviornment lights, strain photo or auto. You gotta tell more info.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Need to add perlite to aerate the coco/soil and provide drainage. Also what is pH? Not sure about a coco soil mix but coco is supposed to be 5.5-6.5 and soil is 6.0-7.0

Comment

Add perlite. What's the PH of the feed water and what the PH value of the water runoff? Looks like you might have a mini version of nute lock out or just having PH swings.
        The two folks that posted above me know their shit. Listen to them, they will not steer you wrong. Well unless you piss em off and then it's on you. Lol Good luck young blood.
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X