Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anybody advise on why some leaves here are showing dark markings? Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anybody advise on why some leaves here are showing dark markings? Please help

This plant is a little over 2 months old and seems healthy. last few days it is showing strange dark markings on the leaf edges - please see picture attached here.

Can any knowledgeable person (I am a newbie and this is my first grow) recognise what is going on, and advise if I need to do anything differently?

Plant is Lemon Haze strain grown from seed in soil/pearlite mix, with watering using half strength Canna Coca A +B nutrient, living in a row tent at 21 C and 65% RH under a Philzon LED grow light PH D-6 model number.

Looks like a ph problem and possible nute lockout from it. Give a good flushing and see what runoff ph is and ppm.
    640 watt hlg quantum board
    320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
    300 watt mars hydro sp3000
    150 watt hlg quantum board
    100 watt spider farmer led x2
    organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
    Water only i don't check ph
    6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

Hi Cloud

Thanks for quick reply - may I ask if flushing means watering with pure water (tap water, no nutrients) and then testing runout water for pH ..I have a pH meter so will do that if the process is confirmed

Not sure what is meant by ppm...what is measured and how is it done?

Comment

Hi again cloud
        Ok...I looked up ppm and know what it is now - TTS meter now ordered

I checked the pH of my tap water...about 7.5 I then poured a pint of this onto the soild and then pH tested the runoff which was about 7. Is this OK. ? Now what do I do

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Allow them to dry and lift the pot so you know when they need water.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X