Day 20 - Glue Gelato Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 20 - Glue Gelato Auto

Hello... I would be very happy if you share your opinions and suggestions about girls.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Numb; 09-22-2021, 07:01 AM.

They look healthy just small. Give them any food yet?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

They look happy and healthy. Good job.
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
        They look healthy just small. Give them any food yet?
        I give weekly flora trio. Yes i think they small. Big pot bad choise. 26L pot.

Comment

Originally posted by PLreef View Post
          They look happy and healthy. Good job.
          Ty for answer. Have great day.

Comment

26l is just over 5 gallons. That's not a bad size. Most folks use between 3 and 5 gallons for autos. It will take a bit of time for her to establish her roots but once it does she will take off towards the lights.
            5x5 Gorilla tent
            Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
            Technaflora nutes
            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Originally posted by PLreef View Post
              26l is just over 5 gallons. That's not a bad size. Most folks use between 3 and 5 gallons for autos. It will take a bit of time for her to establish her roots but once it does she will take off towards the lights.
              I'm glad the heard this. I'm trying to speed up the process with mycorrhiza.

Comment

I need your suggestions. Help my little girls 🍀

Comment

• Puglover1
                  Puglover1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Help with what? Are you growing in coco coir? Did you add more perlite? Did you pre-wet the soil? Are you giving cal-mag? They are hybrids, they won't all look or grow the same. At 3 weeks they might start flowering soon. Did you read the main GWE site? You mix the nutes in gallons and water the plants, unless one needs something more they all are watered the same. If you have nutes the amounts are usually on the bottle for each stage, tells you how many ml per gallon. Start at half strength and work up as indicated by the plants. You really should read up on these things, soon.

• Puglover1
                  Puglover1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You've topped or FIMMED most of them, you have new growth, their color is good. The brand of nutes you use is a personal choice. You train them, but you can't snap your fingers and make them into giant plants overnight. And they're autos, they don't get as big as photoperiod plants. You haven't mentioned your lights, their distance or schedule. Or what water you use, its pH, or the temps and RH in your tent. It's difficult to help without knowledge of your environment, but they look good.

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No you don't Numb and don't get antsy and needy. The more you think you speed up the process the more problems you'll have with keeping them healthy. Explain more of lights you use and enviornment.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X