Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help??

Check out http://www.growweedeasy.com/nitrogen-toxicity-cannabis

Im no expert what so ever, but it looks like your plants are getting more than enough Nitrogen, dark green leaves, tips clawing downwords with small burns

Comment

• One.love4:20
      One.love4:20 commented
      Editing a comment
      See I've read that too but I haven't really gave it nutrients I've transplanted recently about a week ago and before that I did t give any nutrients either but one time. It's confusing to me I renctly checked my root ph and it was 7 so that might be attributing to problems

One.love, you will hear it over and over on this forum: pH is crucial. Your is way too high. Go over to GWE and read about pH for your grow medium...
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Here's a update on that leaf I'm thinking my ph is messed up I watered with low 6 water to get my ph at the roots down it was 7. It's only affecting these few leafs so far

Comment

• NebulaHaze
        NebulaHaze commented
        Editing a comment
        This looks like something else, almost like light burn. How far away is your grow light from the top of the plant? Are these symptoms happening most on the parts of the plant that are closest to the grow light?

I've always pH at 6 my last grow was my first and last soil grow and I kept pH at 6 and worked fine. Wht kinda soil r u useing it almost looks like it could be cal mag deficiency

Comment

I'm using fox farms ocean forest. I think it might be in lockout since my ph is so high maybe gonna flush with ph water and see if that helps

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X