Different plant has a different problem - discoloured central leaf veins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different plant has a different problem - discoloured central leaf veins

This plant is a different strain (Lemon Haze) and is about 2 months old; it has not grown well and is a similar size to the other two (Both wedding Cheesecake) that were growing well until 2 days ago...

It looks slightly sickly but nothing like the severe dropping of the other two in my earlier post today, but most, not all, leaves show yellowing only on the centres of the main veins...not seen this before. Can anybody recognise what it could be from the photos please?

If anybody can advise me I would really appreciate it

Thanks Sandy

Possibly some nitrogen toxicity. What are your temps, kind of light, light cycle, water and feeding regiment, ph? More info you give us the better we can help you out.
    Have you read on of the tutorials on the GWE main page? If not I suggest you take a look at this.
    This easy tutorial explains how to grow cannabis indoors from seed to harvest. Learn how to take care of your plants with step-by-step instructions!
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Thanks for quick reponse - this plant is living in an open grow tent at temp of about 21-22 C, with LED lights (Spider farmer) on 24 hours a day, being fed half strenghth Canna Coca A+B mix in water, pH when last checked of water in bottom of self watering pot was about 6.5 . I have read most tuntorials at least once but there is a lot to take in as this plant was grown from a seed in my first ever grow started just over 2 month ago. 8 seeds germinated, but 5 plants died in the first month (see my first posts; I blame these deaths on bad soil and probably overwatering as well now. 3 Plants from this 8 are doing OK still.

The severly droopy ones in the other post started today are from the second batch of 8 seeds where 7 out of 8 germinated a month later and live mainly in the same grow tent (with 3 in a makeshift space bucket that is usually 25-28 C) All plants on 24 hours lighting so far. Same feeding same soil which is now at least 50% peralite mixed in.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1850BigPicture.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	537695

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X