Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! 2 sick plants for past 2 days...is this overwatering?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! 2 sick plants for past 2 days...is this overwatering?

I have 2 plants about a month old now, and they were doing well I thought until 2 days ago; since then very droopy and wilting very badly, but leaves not discouloured. But leaves feel wrong..feel dry and paperly.
    This cannot be underwatering as soil is slighty damp and there was some water in bottom of both self watering pots.
    Could this be overwatering?. I have tipped out the water in the bottoms of the outer pots, which until now I had topped up every day or 2 when it went dry. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1838Overwatered_perhaps.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	663.4 KB
ID:	537662

The picture of the roots shows where they had been dipping into the water in the outer pot...water there now discarded...forgot to check pH before I did this...duh!

Comment

Severely over watered. Unknown PH isn't helping anything either. How's the heat there, what's the normal temp at the plant?
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Thank you for quick confirmation that this could be overwatering...temp is 20-22 room temp. Is there anythin else I should do immediatley to assist recocvery now? Sick plants are currently sitting on a kitchen table in weak daylight indoors...should I put them back under the grow lights or not? Do anything else...?

Comment

Pictures of these sick girls back in their tent with their friends

Comment

How are you cheking the PH of your water?
            5x5 Gorilla tent
            Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
            Technaflora nutes
            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X