Wind burn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wind burn?

Checked on my plants tonight and not sure if this is windburn or just normal new growth. This is my first grow so hate thinking my plants are stressed. You can see the thin leaves near the flower are kind of wilted looking. I have moved my fan. Thanks for annoy help.

She looks good. I don't think it has wind burn but she does look hungry/thirsty.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Originally posted by PLreef View Post
      She looks good. I don't think it has wind burn but she does look hungry/thirsty.
      That’s the thing, I watered 1/2 gallon 2 days ago and pot still has some weight to it. I could probabaly give more, but was flushing before going to nutes for flowering. I AM A NOOB, so am overthinking just about everything.

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi, your plant looks pretty good, is it maybe the time of day that has her looking a bit limp? I'm curious what/why you were flushing before using flowering nutes? That may be why PL suggested it might be hungry. What's your pot size, got enough holes in it for air to the roots, and what are you growing? I'm on my 3rd grow and I still feel like a noob, sometimes often.

Puglover1 This was towards the end of the day 2 days after watering. I’m growing Apple Pie auto in 5 gallon felt pots. I’m growing in FF Ocean Forest and have been following their nutes guide, but have done 1/3 the prescribed nutes. Between their veg and flowering schedule they mentioned flushing so I went with straight water.

I am growing 4 autos in a 2x4 tent it’s a little tight. Temp and humidity have been pretty steady at 75 degrees with 50-60% humidity.

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah. I've heard of Sledgehammer but I've not used FF products, yet. How's she look today?

Puglover1 Seems to look okay. I just watered and she didn’t look any worse. Will post some pics tomorrow after she gets to soak up some nutes.

Comment

Puglover1 pics from this morning

Comment

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks happier to me - do you agree?

Sure looks more perked up.
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X