Wow! First Canna-butter attempt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! First Canna-butter attempt.

Made my first batch of Canna-Coconut Butter. Just put it in the fridge. I mopped up the pot and bowl with a piece of rye bread. I think I can walk. Just haven't tried yet.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Congratulations on making your first batch of butter/oil. If you make cookies or anything with it make sure you mix the oil into the other ingredients really well. I made cookies that were weak in one part of the cookie while the other half was killer due I guess to inconsistent mixing. It makes for some unintended heavy results or dosing surprises.

Comment

I made my first canna-ghee a couple of months ago, it's just been sitting in my fridge, smells awful. I just put some on a piece of homemade zucchini bread, it disguised the taste well. Now I'm eating a chocolate bar. I hope it does Something. OldManGrower how long did it take, from bread to buzz?
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think I'm feeling something, head first.

Puglover1: I started to feel the glow in about thirty minutes at around 1:30. It's six now and I still feel the magic touch of the Herb. Had to lie down for about 45 minutes.
      Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
      5 gallon cloth pots
      30"x30"x60" tent
      Spider Farmer SE3000
      Coco Pearlite mix
      GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        You made better canna-oil than I did. Maybe I should hold by nose and drink some, lol.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X