Pellet Grill Decarb Revisited.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pellet Grill Decarb Revisited.

Well I did it! Decarbed an ounce of mixed scrap and new weed on my pellet grill. However, after reviewing all the comments from my previous post, I did it in a mason jar. Took a little longer than usual but everything looks good. The pork butt I have on the grill to make pulled pork, also looks good. See how it tastes in about eight hours. Going to make cannabis' butter this afternoon. I will report on the results after completion as this is something new for me.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

This just gave me an idea…..BBQ style is regional here in the states, in my neck of the woods we like to inject prior to smoking….I use a mixture of hard apple cider, butter, some heat and other goodness to make it melt in your mouth….thinking I’ll infuse my next cook with some canna butter

Comment

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Makes me want to get the grill going before winter, I have a side of pork ribs in the freezer. I have a small box to put wood chips in for smoking, and several bags of chips to use, one being from the neighbor's apple tree. Do you put the infused sauce on at the end, or does it get to caramelize? (wondering about the heat)

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      I’d dip into the infused sauce. We watched Cooked with Cannabis on Netflix. They mostly infused the condiments or sauces that went on top of the dishes so that’s what we’ve been doing. Mother in law was here for a week a while back. I’d make some french fries then put a little oil in my ketchup. I was blazed all week and never smoked until she went to bed 😁

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      HaHa! Imagine if she dipped into your ketchup, lol. I used to watch a cannabis cooking show on some cable channel but it was more like a cook-off. The % in each serving was quite low. I cannot think of the name ATM. I'll have to watch that Netflix show.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X