I think i stressed her .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think i stressed her .

well i think i stressed her i prune and bend her a lot everu four to five days . Maybei should do massive training and thwn let her for a week or more to gro cause she is not groing her branches ro cover spase like covering the hole pot . Youthink now i should stop cuting and just bend . Orwhat else i can do so she can expand her branches. this is her before and after some training . Also i put the ts 1000 about 20 inches distance . She is healthy but slow growing
    Attached Files

Your plant looks healthy, the bigger it gets and the more the roots establish themselves the faster it will grow. I don't grow in soil but I think if you keep PH in range feed/water as needed you should be okay. And as always I recommend browsing https://www.growweedeasy.com/ for learning about the various aspects of growing our beloved plants. Knowledge is power and the main site will provide you with a vast amount of knowledge to help you as you grow.

Comment

What the above says is true. Plant looks good, just slow down give it rest for 7days take good care of her don't feed her too much she's got good soil. Just give her good clean water this week an watch that light distance how the leaves look for reference. Hang in there don't stress out doing really good.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X