Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

first time outdoor grow time to harvest soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first time outdoor grow time to harvest soon?

Hi all, first time taking a grow all the way to harvest. I've got 1 plant going outdoors and I feel like its getting close to harvest time. I have a jewelers loupe style magnifying glass, but its really hard to use because its so powerful and hard to hold still. Does anyone have a recommendation for an easier to use magnifying aid? Maybe just a good old fashioned magnifying glass will do the trick? A few photos are attached for reference. I have some amber colored hairs but I'm not sure that these are the trichromes I should be looking at. Any advice is much appreciated. Thank you!
    Attached Files

First off she's not looking ready to me but you'll know when all those white hairs quit standing up and start turning more rusty color. No easy way around viewing gotta learn how to use that loupe. When lower leaf starts turning yellow and starts moving upward another sign she's using up all her plant nutes. I quit feed anything just give plain water an some molasses last few weeks. Everything you need to know about harvest is here you just got to do the research. Best of luck
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Thank you SoOrbudgal!!!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X