Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

big spider mites issue - mineral oil during flower?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LosSerpent View Post

plant is very healthy, will yield 400grams plus as usual. so no.

lady buds are useless if you live in a area full of pests like here.

prevention is also useless and time-wasting.

it's simple, you put weed next to 100s of plants full of pests, they're gonna carry over to the weed.

anyway's gonna go back to use mineral oil....
    So a plant that is infested like you say will produce like there is no pest pressure? Hard to believe, from the tutorials and other past experience your plant should be getting destroyed. Anyways if you don’t mind smoking buds sprayed with oil go for it I was just giving out some ideas. Hope you find a solution. Crazy how my dads crop was infested with aphids and only a few got on my autos and it only took cutting off the leafs with aphids to take care of the problem. Aphids though not spider mites.

Comment

Originally posted by Cali View Post

So a plant that is infested like you say will produce like there is no pest pressure? Hard to believe, from the tutorials and other past experience your plant should be getting destroyed. Anyways if you don’t mind smoking buds sprayed with oil go for it I was just giving out some ideas. Hope you find a solution. Crazy how my dads crop was infested with aphids and only a few got on my autos and it only took cutting off the leafs with aphids to take care of the problem. Aphids though not spider mites.
      i think it's because during flower night temps are rly cold here, probably slows the mites down a great deal, then again, i had mites indoors and i harvested, they only seem to attack leaves...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X