Hydro Disaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hydro Disaster

I changed my reservoir yesterday and forgot to plug the air pump in after I did it. My plants are now drooping so badly. Can this be saved? I've stuck another pump with 2 air stones in the tank.

The pics show today compared to yesterday.
    Last edited by chewmills; 09-11-2021, 05:57 PM.

The pH is 5.8

The EC is 1.5

I'm using Canna Coco products.

Comment

Sorry I can't say as to whether or not your plant will live since I haven't experienced this but am interested in rather your plant survives got my fingers crossed for ya. I run a top feed DWC when I grow and only unplug the nutrient pump when doing reservoir/nutrient solution changes.

Comment

Howdy chewmills, It looks like Your plants are on the mend in the second photo. I always have some droopiness to the plants after a complete water change. The plants loose some of the water in them when the reservoir s are drained, but will recover soon after re filling the reservoir. I also have seen this when the pH gets way out of range as well and for that reason, I do not 'chase' the pH in the reservoir between water changes (feedings) and when topping off the reservoir between the feedings. Leaving the air pump off for a while will change the pH (slightly), but will also allow algae to grow causing pH like problems as well.
        That is the best thing about hydroponic growing (in my opinion), when it gets 'out of hand', just drain, flush and start over fresh. this has allowed me to 'save' several grows, so far.
        Good luck with Your grow.
        Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X