Transplanet Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transplanet Question

I transplanted 4 plants into bigger pots using fox farm ocean blend from crappy cheap stuff. and its been over a day iam just wondering if they look like they took. first pic is right after 2nd one is today.
    Do they look like they took or no?

are these small for 8 days from germination i also kept them under soda bottle domes for 3 days after true leaves came in and in a 1/3 a solo cup size pot. i put them in the ground last monday or are they sized right?

Comment

Looks good from here. Just leave 'em alone and let them grow, don't overwater.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I agree, they look good! Now they just need some time to grow the Fox Farm soil should have all the nutrients they need for a few weeks, so all you need to do is water the plants and manage the pH for now! And like Canuck147 said, be careful of overwatering. It's easy to "over-love" your plant when it's young!

Comment

Looks beautiful! Just like with kids right? Give them a little space to grow, they'll be fine! Keep us posted on the journey.
          x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

Patience, is a difficult lesson to learn. I hope to learn it some day.
            completed 7 grows
            what I have learned so far:
            environment maters more than nutrients
            at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
            effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

I will keep the pictures coming i'm hoping to start a second set in a week or 2 when the seeds come in! going to try to keep plants on a rotation! (wake up go take piss look at plants on way to bathroom morning complete!)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X