Poor babies are starting to suffer :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor babies are starting to suffer :(

I posted awhile ago and have started to run into some new issues I'm starting to get later into flower from start of germination it's been 11 weeks. Unsure on strains exactly. I'm using a marshydro ts600 led light. Fox farms ocean blend soil with general hydro ponics 3 step solution nutes. Any pointers are appreciated. First pic will be of my bud sites. It looks good but underneath I'm starting to show some deficiencies. I know calmag is a need to get. Other than that I need some help with the dying leaves. The lifelessness that they have. Like they have no backbone or support in the leaves to the point they just fall right off. I lean to underwatering for that issue but dont want to over do it.
    Attached Files

Lower leaves that dont get a lot of light will die off and that is normal. I honestly think they look healthy. Next grow I would train them more to get an even canopy to maximize yields but I dont see any nutrient deficiencies. I do see foxtailing due to light stress on the tallest buds but like i said, if you train the plants on your next grow for an even canopy that problem will be easier to manage. You may want to do a bit of defoliation on the large fan leaves to improve circulation and get light to lower buds but looks healthy to me.

Comment

Under-watering will certainly make the leaves turn loose easy, and make them slow. Lift the pot when dry, then water and lift again. Note the weight dif, and next time, lift the pot if its light water it.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X