How to protect heavy buds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to protect heavy buds

I have 9 big plants 7 to 10 feet tall, buds aren’t that heavy yet but they will be. Any good ideas on how I could protect the buds, especially the high ones.
    On average what can you expect to produce from a big healthy plant?

LOL pictures would be nice. Yes buy a large tall canopy.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Are you growing outdoor? Where? How's the humidity/rain? If indoor, do you have a dehumidifier? If indoor the branches will be too thin to support heavy buds, use stakes; I have something similar going on this aspect - I'm growing a landrace sativa from ACE seeds and the branches are very thin. This will be a high yielding plant with fat buds so I'm concerned about supporting that weight. The other issues where I'm talking about humidity is my worry about mold. I lost a lot of outdoor plants this year to mold. EDIT: but the flowers planted in late July are doing well, it was the April plants that succumbed to mold.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X