Which neuts??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which neuts??

Hey fellow Growers I have a question I ordered the go box by General Organics because I had success in the past but Amazon cannot seem to get my orders right and they now are selling little bottles which won't even complete a grow I was wondering without breaking the bank which nutrients I can go with that would cover the whole Spectrum deficiencies I might come again during a grow I have about 10 plants growing indoors it seems you have a few issues going on I know it is not a pest or bugs issue I know that one of them is Cal Mag deficiency and I'm sure that is not the only one so I was wondering you always recommend like I said without breaking the bank thank you in advance
    Attached Files

I use GH flora trio and have for almost 6 years with good results. https://www.growweedeasy.com/nutrients

Comment

• Pieater122172
      Pieater122172 commented
      Editing a comment
      And does the trio cover most plant deficiencies

• Tersky
      Tersky commented
      Editing a comment
      Pieater122172 depends on what medium. I grow in coco and perlite with RO water so i add Cali-Magic (any cal mag will do). In soil you may not need it but if you grow in coco or hydro i recommend it. Especially if you use purified or distilled/RO water. Otherwise yes.

That's strange about the purchase on Amazon? How about a pic of your plant issues?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Pieater122172
      Pieater122172 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea i have never had a problem i always ordered the go box n it was always the same size well when i ordered last time it was $10 cheaper but when I got them they came in lil clear plastic bottles n only contained about a 1/4 of what came in the reg bottles

• Pieater122172
      Pieater122172 commented
      Editing a comment
      Pics added

Good organic soil, all purpose 444 flower girl 394 with worm castings. dolomite lime and gypsum. Water when dry don't have to ph water. Dolomite lime is a cal/mag nute that raises soil ph gypsum is a calcium nute that doesn't effect soil ph. Epsom salt is a magnesium nute.

I'll also use bat guano, seabird guano, fish meal alfalfa meal and kelp meal with worm castings to brew teas. Depending on plants stage as to which ones. Most grows don't necessarily need a tea just good to be prepared incase of deficiency. My autos get one feeding around week 5 or 6 that's it just water when dry my photos get between 3 and 4 feeds

I've used ff with success as well, liquid nutrients are a waste of money imo. Yea they work great, but the main ones you gotta buy almost every grow, and most are synthetic.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GroBuddy; 09-08-2021, 12:04 PM.

Comment

I've used both Fox Farms trio ( Big Bloom, Gro Big hydroponic,Tiger Bloom) and General Hydroponics trio (Flora Micro, Flora Gro, Flora Bloom) with a calcium magnesium supplement, both with great success. The Grow Weed Easy website has a great discussion about nutrients with schedules and recommendations.

Comment

dyna gro foilage pro and dyna gro bloom....never had issues and always good smoke

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Ace1973 so true those 2 i've used for years now besides age old organics. The dyna grow is what i'm going to use on the next run i do on indoor. I like the bloom NPK 3-12-6 better than the age old organics bloom.

• Ace1973
          Ace1973 commented
          Editing a comment
          they have the full nutrient requirements that a growing plant needs SoOrbudgal

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X