Beginner needs help with girl scout autoflower fem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beginner needs help with girl scout autoflower fem

Hello I am a beginner. I am new to growing. I had some success with the last few auto flowers of this kind. And I don’t know what I’m doing different and to make the plant do this I know I have a nutrient burn. My question is why is it going so lengthy like this. And abnormal shooting out spots I’ll put in the picture. And then anything else with Help that I need on you could let me know I have no clue what I’m doing I’m just reading and learning as I go. Much love thanks

Favors fox tailing canopy heat could be an issue

Comment

Really? Okay. Of course I picked my location based off of ease of construction. Rather than climate controlled. So that means I’m upstairs in the main level and it is rather hard to keep in adequate temperature. I just need to breakdown and buy a portable air conditioner to put in this room. My led is a Mars hydro 150 w I think. It has a knob to turn it up and down. It has 25% 50% 75% 100% what would be recommended and how high above should I have it? Plz and thanks.

Comment

What makes long thin buds grow on top of your regular buds? And when is fox-tailing perfectly normal? Also, why do new white pistils keep appearing on almost-done buds?

Comment

Do you have a inline fan? Do you have one of your bottom flaps open. You shouldnt have any kind of heat issues under 150 watts. I flower under 720 watts in a spare bed room, without running a portable a/c I have no heat issue

Comment

Originally posted by GroBuddy View Post
            Do you have a inline fan? Do you have one of your bottom flaps open. You shouldnt have any kind of heat issues under 150 watts. I flower under 720 watts in a spare bed room, without running a portable a/c I have no heat issue
            OK. I have an AC infinity controller 67. Running to fans. One is a 4 inch and 6 inch. The Inch line fan is for my scrubber and the 4 inch in-line fan is for the heating and coolin. And by that I mean it’s just sucking the air from houses HVAC vent. I have the scrubbers air going in the cold air return sealed off. So it’s re-circulating through the house. So essentially it’s going down Nicole a return through my furnace back up into the ductwork and then threw that four-inch into my tent. Also have a 6 inch line coming off that same four-inch one going into the room itself to keep it cool in the room itself better 8‘ x 4‘ room with a 2 x 2 tent. I did gorilla glue I don’t far before this and then to successful Girl Scouts before this one that I’m having issue with. And they didn’t do this at all. In my controller tells me that my temperatures are actually cooler than what they were three months ago. So I had to have to agree.I don’t think it’s heat otherwise I would’ve had similar problems with the other ones. My pH pen broke when I was waiting to getting a new one I fed it. I just Guest. But I have a pretty good idea what pH it usually is after I’m done adding my nutrients to the water. I might’ve overdone it so I know that it would probably be like in 2 to 3 pH range that do something like that to this plant? A really low pH level? I also found a mushroom after that possible low ph’d feeding. Growing right at the base of the plant.

Comment

• Tersky
              Tersky commented
              Editing a comment
              I'd say more light stress than heat stress and the strain may be more susceptible to foxtailing. Read the link i provided earlier. It explains foxtailing which is definitely what is going on here.

Probably so hot because you have so much equipment running. For 150 watts if you have central heat and air one 4in inline fan would be sufficient at scrubbing air and removing heat from your tent. I don't even run my duct outside like alot do. Plus I live in southern nm 120° summers. I run 165 watts in a veg closet no inline fan, a 3x3 with 192-292 watts a 6 inch inline fan 1 oscillating, 1 pole fan, and I run a 4x4 with 720 watts 1 oscillating 1 hanging fan.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by GroBuddy; 09-08-2021, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X