Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floopydoop
    commented on 's reply
    Don't forget to pH your mixed BT/Spinosad before spraying.

ANOTHER key thing I missed. Essentially spraying super low pH all over. Gee, wonder why all the leaves went crispied. *facepalm*

• johnb1963
    replied
    yea, catipillers is the reason i started growing indoors! i know people that are using BT, every two weeks until the last two weeks before harvest, rather than loose half or all a plant. then give them a good washing.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Oh yes no WPM yet but slowly filling in. In my case it's the lack of high sun overhead. Only get about 4hrs now then it's filters through trees. I know 3 will finish by early Oct. but the stubborn one will be a very late one. I topped all mine johnb1963 but only 1x early but i do clip and cut branches an leaf throughout the grow. Now i'm removing most of the very largest fans but i can see on the really greasy looking plants the problem of possible bud rot as fall progresses so i'm really keeping eye on those. I don't have any problem with thrips nor catipillars like the south is getting. It's gonna be the enviornment that will be the harvest factors

Leave a comment:

• johnb1963
    started a topic Socal Blues

Socal Blues

Hello my Friends, I planted an afghan kush clone in mid April, figuring it would harvest early September, but here we are, and she looks like shes at least a month out. Not sure why shes taking her time. I'm thinking maybe because i topped her bunch, or because of her size. i have cut off about 50% of her branches, to try and get all the energy to the tops. the problem moving forward is the morning dew, which typically leads to WPM, so the battle begins, LOL, anyone else experiencing an unusual grow cycle?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X