Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! First time growing

Hey guys! how are you doing?
    it is my first time growing marijuana ever, because a friend told me that it is helping him with his knee pain and I want to try it too.
    I am not the youngest or the birghtest so I want the easiest way to do it because I have seen that growing a plant perfectly is very time consuming and you have to really know how to do it.
    I´ll buy the seeds in the dispensary next to my house so I´ll let the person working there guide me, but if you know any strain that can help me with my pains, it will help me a lot.
    The biggest question that I have is about the grow cabinet, I have been searching the web and I´v found out that the cheapest automatic one is the cabigrow, and it says that it has an app to follow the procedure.
    I am not used to buying online but is the only the only way due that I haven´t seen any place next to me that sells any automatic growing cabinet,
    Does anyone has experience with this product or a similar one? Do you guys have find any cheaper one?
    Thank you guys for your time!

I believe most here use grow tents. But perhaps alltatup can give you some direction as she does use grow cabinets.
    PS: and welcome to GWE
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• jobush
      jobush commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you very much!

I've found with body pain edibles are more suitable in treating that. A cabinet grow may not get you enough yield to use over a 3 or 4 month period waiting on another harvest. If you cook with it you just have to let it dry if you smoke it you have to let it dry then cure for at least a month. I use a magical butter or rso

Comment

I've found with body pain edibles are more suitable in treating that. A cabinet grow may not get you enough yield to use over a 3 or 4 month period waiting on another harvest. If you cook with it you just have to let it dry if you smoke it you have to let it dry then cure for at least a month. I use a magical butter or rso. I smoke and use edibles

Comment

I made some balm with RSO from the dispensary, it helps my knee pain pretty fast. The jar is running low, I'll make my own oil next time. I grow in a spare bedroom closet, I see that many tent kits come with just about everything you need, except your time and effort. Good luck!
        Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
        Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
        Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
        Various size fabric grow bags
        Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
        4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
        Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Those tent kits also come with inadequate lights. They may veg okay for the space but you'll want more for flower. Most kits I've seen are several hundred watts short of what you'll want to flower under. Multiply your grow space and divide that by lights actual wattage. To find your watts per sqft. Granted you won't need much in a cabinet, anything more you'll want to make sure you have enough watts per sqft. You'll want at least 30 watts a sqft from a high end led 50 to 60 watts a sqft for blurples

Comment

I would stay away from any "automatic" grow cabinets as no plant grows the same (unless cloned) and most grow cabinets are designed for non-cannabis plants. Also, by "automating" everything before you even learn how the plant grows you miss out on valuable learning and experience. My advice is to do some research and find what works best for you. Personally, i feel that grow tents are best for indoor grows as they are designed with proper ventilation, easy to assemble and disassemble and relatively cheap compared to prefab cabinets. You can find a lot of info on the main site that can help you find what you need and steer you in the right direction. I too fell for the "easy grow cabinet" and was severely disappointed despite spending several hundred on just the cabinet it's self. I now have two tents and the initial cabinet is sitting in my closet collecting dust. Just my opinion.

This easy tutorial explains how to grow cannabis indoors from seed to harvest. Learn how to take care of your plants with step-by-step instructions!

You can create the perfect growing environment in under an hour with a grow tent. Learn how to set one up so plants grow fast with total stealth.

Learn the cost breakdown of popular cannabis grow setups, what yields to expect, and get all the supplies/info you need to start growing weed in each setup.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X