Auto outdoor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto outdoor

Hi new grower here, need advice if this auto plant is ready to harvest?

Auto plant reveg picture before and after

Comment

• Growingtips
      Growingtips commented
      Editing a comment
      So since you confirm that auto don't reveg, it's must be photo then, so I can take clone yay that's cool will try that when it's long enough to cut 🤩

Are you sure it's an auto? Cause you cant reveg an auto. It does look like it is revegging (or severely stressed) but that shouldn't happen with an auto which is why you cant get good results from cloning an auto. If it really is an auto i would toss and start over. You might get a couple grams off that plant but i hardly see any buds on them. Might want to visit https://www.growweedeasy.com/link-gu...owing-cannabis and read up on all the info on the main site.

Comment

• Growingtips
      Growingtips commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not clone it's from seed if you see the first picture you can see preflower buds

• Tersky
      Tersky commented
      Editing a comment
      Regardless, autos cant reveg. Once they go into flower they stay in flower. Light time has no effect on auto flower plants which is why they are called auto flower. They are not light cycle dependent like photoperiod plants.

LOL that's a reveg of some sort poor thing
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Well over watered stunted and stressed. Water your plant not the pot until a good root system has developed. Usually when the amount you're using is dry in a day or that second morning.

Comment

I will suggest getting new pots, new soil (home made or store bought) that is for MJ and start over.
        As said autos do not reveg ever, what is the temps? IF this was supposed to be an auto, go get a replacement from the vendor.
        It could be poor genetics, with the one. The other is almost done and will not make much.
        We need much more info on your setup. PH, RH, Temps, soil, feed, lights (actual wattage) and type, schedules and so on. Every detail.

Comment

Welp guess this poster got what they wanted......or not.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I’ve had a photo act like an auto so I assume it is possible for an auto to act like a photo if it has some photo genetics in its family tree somewhere. Agree that in a perfect world an auto shouldn’t re-veg but I think most plants are so cross-bred you can have just about anything happen (not common but possible). I always like to compare it to human genetics - in my family both my parents are average height, slim build and black haired. They have five children of which one is short heavy and blond, one (me) is tall slim and blond (before I went gray), one is red haired and athletic build, one black haired and average height/build and the final is very tall, slim and black haired. In short, we have every combination going (including 4 left handers). Before anybody asks, no my mom didn’t have a relationship with the mailman 🙂. What I’m trying to say is when the genetics are hybrid (which almost everything is) the family tree is capable of shaking out just about anything. Variety is the spice of life!

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              Genetics is playing a huge roll here, and the "bag seeds" the seed banks sell is part of the issue. Anyone can take plant X and bread it to plant Y and get the same results they get (at much less cost per seed). An F1 hybrid can toss out thousands of phenos, and that seems to be what is being sold to us at high prices ($10-20 per seed).

Something else here is I would recommend getting photo period seed/s to learn with as when (not if) you have an issue it can be fixed and grown to a good result.
            Autos, most dont like heat, so would not be a good choice outside for most of us. Fox tailing is what happens in the heat.

Comment

All foxtailing means is you're going through some heat it doesn't effect the bud, growing outdoors if in a hot climate yea you'll probably get some foxtails as long as your leaves aren't fried and pots lifted up off the ground protecting roots from heat you'll be fine. I grow most of my autos outdoors. I live in southern new Mexico where the summers can reach 120°

Comment

I decided to let it grow and see what happen, thanks all for your comment it's really help

Comment

Hi advisor and fellow grower, little update ehhe it turns to a monster crop
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Catfish22
                    Catfish22 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Beauty!

• Growingtips
                    Growingtips commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Should I remove the old bud that's turning to a branch it's been making new branch from the old bud

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X