Lots of pics!!! Urgent- new to growing- leaves oddly brown in colour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Lots of pics!!! Urgent- new to growing- leaves oddly brown in colour

Urgent- new to growing- leaves oddly brown in colour- see photos. Feel so embarrassed about it. I have flushed plants 3 times now.

they appear to be close to budding so can’t afford to make mistakes now.

please look at the colour closely and please help am desperate now and really worried. How much light (veg/bloom and or strong led also) and how many hours should set the timer for on and off at this point.

I feel I’ve worked loads to get to this point and am so worried about losing them now
    Attached Files
    Starts
    09-03-2021
    Ends
    09-04-2021

Howdy Aaronh00, What are the conditions, water temperature, pH, etc.? Also, get rid of the clear tubing, replace it with black opaque tubing so that there is no light allowed into the reservoir. In the first photo, (what looks like roots) appears to be 'slimy' indicating possible root rot and the associated problems that come with it. I would also recommend placing the 'drip ' lines at the bottom of the net pot or grow medium to first encourage the roots to grow down into the reservoir and secondly, to prevent mold, algae, and gnats and flies from developing and damaging the plants.
    Good luck with Your grow.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Nitrogene toxic listen to what the above person who knows.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Need info on grow. pH, nutes, res temp ect. Those plants look rough man. I agree with what has been stated above, but dont see pic with roots so i cant comment on that. Def see nitrogen tox along with possible nute lock out or possible deficiencies due to incorrect ph. Read up on how to grow at https://www.growweedeasy.com/

Comment

Hmmm wonder if it survived the overload?
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X