Nutrients, General Hydroponics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nutrients, General Hydroponics

I have been growing for years with moderate self sustaining results. Then I found the website GWE.com. I bought some of the GH trio system. my question is how do is this trio used.
    Are all three supposed to be used together or by them selves. For example If you go to the flowering stage it shows all three being used

I wish i could help but i do not use this brand. It is good stuff if you use alot of Coco coir or peat with perilite mixed in. I don't use this formula because i've now gotten to where i make my own soil by mixing and adding worm casings and other potting soil mixes along with coco coir and lots of perilite. That 3 part is so the plant gets everything that a soil like the type i make gives it. Some one else can say more who use it hang in there someone may come along with how they do it. Cal mag is very importaint with just coco an perilite this i do know.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Yes, all 4 are used together (except for week 9-12) - don't forget the cal-mag. The difference is the ratio between the 4 different nutrient formulas used during different stages of growth. Just follow the schedule. It is dealer's choice here so you can do what you want to modify it. In coco/perlite I water once a day. I modified the schedule so I give ph'd water on Tuesday and Friday. I made this file to help with nute mixing for different final volumes. The ph column will have to be adjusted to your water supply (unhide column K to change ph volume requirement). It is just circumstantial that I use 1ml/gallon ph down. You will have to figure that out for yourself by titrating your required ph correction. So long as you don't change your water supply once you have figured the ph adjustment requirements you should be good to go for the rest of the grow.

Did that answer your question?

GH NEUT SCHEDULE.xlsx
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Ckbrew; 09-03-2021, 11:29 AM.
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• Ckbrew
        Ckbrew commented
        Editing a comment
        The numbers on the spreadsheet are ml of specified nutrient concentrate required for the batch size entered in the blue cell.

GH_FloraSeries-REC_03216am.pdf

This is the chart I use, from GH. I cut the numbers by 50% then adjust as needed. It is not necessary to use the entire line, that's just my choice. You can grow good bud with just the trio and cal mag. I am growing in RDWC and only on my second grow so I'm still figuring it out. Ckbrew is right on, I'd listen to what he or she is telling you. Be sure to add in the order on the chart, ph last.
      DIY 4x12 Farmacy box w/2 4x4x6 grow areas
      TrolMaster HydroX runs the whole show
      Dual tank Co2 injection w/ rain tubing
      10000 btu thru the wall A/C / 5000 btu heater
      50 pint dehumidifier/ cool mist humidifier
      8" intake fan w/ hepa filter / 8" exhaust fan
      2 Timber Fatty-vs COB 950 watt draw fixtures
      w/ added 4 2ft T5 Pure UV bulbs on each fix.
      2 DIY Hybrid DWC 5 gal bubble bucket systems w/ 55 gal reservoirs w/ PH dosers
      2 2"x2"cyl.stones in each bucket, 8"disk in reservoirs
      GH Flora series (entire line) + Orca
      Grow 3 = Blueberry 1 dwc 1 soil.
      . Cherry pie 1 dwc 1 soil
      Soil is great lakes "just add water" in 7 gal fabric bags

Comment

• Smoklahoma
        Smoklahoma commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry about the download, thought it would be a pic.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X