PLEASE HELP WEIRD WHITE DOTS ON marijuana stem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLEASE HELP WEIRD WHITE DOTS ON marijuana stem

hello ppl, this plant has around 2-3 months, sorry for my broken english, im from Mexico, and this is the second plant i have with the same problem, little balls/dots in there, those things are not bugs or plague, they are some kind of fungus, the other time i put this on a spanish server they said that that might be some kind of nits, but they are incrusted in the plant and dont have legs or move, please help i want to put more without contaminate them.

From what I can see in the photos I’d say those are root nodules which are normal towards the base of the plant.
    Soil - NFTG, recycled & amended.
    Nutes - NFTG - modified regiment, SLA-100, Photo +, Mammoth
    Veg - 4x4 tent, TSW2000, TSW1000 6”vent
    Flower - 4x4 tent, TS3000W, TSW1000 6”vent
    Dry - 2x4 tent, 6”vent

Comment

They are begging for more soil! Those white spots will grow roots.

Comment

Yes that plant needs a deeper pot. I would transplant it and bury the plant up too that first single leaf.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

actualization, i transplant it 2 days ago, thank you for all your comments! i was worry hell, btw what is soil?

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Well that's a new one " what is soil?" I could say more but i'm biting my tongue. Still needs to be planted deeper but if you don't know what soil is i can't help anymore.

• Ckbrew
            Ckbrew commented
            Editing a comment
            I think we have a language barrier here. Soil is the dirt, or medium that the plant roots grow in. The brown stuff on the bottom.

oh my god sorry and thank you

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X