Cannabis Plant Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Cannabis Plant Question

Can i grow Autoflowering plants to the outdoor without giving any grow light.

Can i use normal fluorescent light for the plants. Differences between Red or Blue color fluorescent light vs Grower Led light.

The buds which contain seeds are came from male plants or Herm? Feminize plant's buds have seeds or not?

How much time need to flower for the photoperiod Sativa.

Hello Lonekyauk and welcome to GWE and the forum! Your best bet is to go back to the main site and read everything in the beginner section and beyond. All your questions are answered there and then when you have a question about something come back and ask. There is always someone here who will help but we will not spoon feed you the answers because we can't. Every grow is different and you must be in charge. Good Luck, Happy Pharming!
    Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
    Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
    Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
    Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
    Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
    i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
    My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
    make pH correction unnecessary
    Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
    8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
    Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
    Semper Fidelis!

Comment

From this link you can search for answers to all your questions. https://www.growweedeasy.com/ Just use the search bar to go to the different pages with info your asking about and so much more. Plus the bonus of you may finds answers faster than waiting on a forum member to answer, and then they may only be able to answer just one of the questions you've asked. For instance I have not grown an auto so have no clue about them. Or you could be disappointed in the answer you get like if I answered your last question like this. A Sativa will take as long as it needs or as long as you let it go till harvesting. That answer while truthful is of no help. I generally don't go by weeks of flowering period other than to give me an idea of when to start watching for the pistils to turn from white to orange then I keep a close watch on the trichomes for them to start change from cloudy to amber once they reach 25 to 30% amber to start my preharvest flush.

Comment

Well these are some great tips, hopefully the person takes notice?
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

You dont need lights outside, not even for autos.
          Florescent lights come in many flavors, some are good others not so much.
          Yes the seeds came from a male or hermie.
          Any female can produce seed given pollen to do so.
          12+ weeks from start of flower.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X